Chapter 3 [Texts]

[Quick A/N!]
I just wanna say thank you for 150+ reads in just 3 days! That is incredible thank you all so much lots of love!

[Time skip, this is later that night after the work]

-As you opened the front door of the house you saw (Y/NN) and (Y/B) sitting on the sofa watching a cartoon. As soon as she heard the front door opening (Y/NN) turned her head around to face you, "Auntie (Y/N) you're back!" she said jumping down from the sofa and hugging your leg tightly. "Hello to you too (Y/NN)" you chuckled as you scooped her up in your arms "Did you see the animatronic!" she gasped "Even better, did you work with them!?" (Y/NN) said giggling. "I did, I helped them get on the stage for the show!" you said booping her nose. She giggled covering her mouth with her hand.

(Y/B) walked over to you patting your shoulder "You can tell us all about your work today as we eat dinner okay?" you nodded, you were quite hungry since you haven't eaten anything besides breakfast and some gummy bears you got from the vending machine. Sitting (Y/NN) down in her chair you took a seat besides her, as (Y/B) started serving the food. "Where are/is (Y/GN)?" you asked taking a bite out of your food, "They went out with some friends" (Y/B) shrugged as you let out a small "Ohh". "Soo what did you do today! Did you fix something, or oh-oh! Stop a robber! Because you know you're a security guard! You make sure everyone and everything is safe!" (Y/NN) excitedly said throwing her hands in the air. "No I didn't stop a robber, I did repair some machines tho. Someone broke the " Fizzy Faz" vending machine, so I fixed it, it just needed a little push" you chuckled.

"Oh also- I think I became friends with my new co-worker? I don't know, I hope so, we exchange phone numbers tho" you said, laughing nervously. "I feel like we are back in middle school, talking about friends we made" (Y/B) smiled, taking a sip of his drink, you smiled as well, agreeing with him. "So what's their name! Is it a boyyyyyyy! " (Y/NN) asked, jokingly mocking you. "No it's not a boyyyyyyy" you said imitating her "And her name is Vanessa" you said taking another bite of your food, as (Y/NN) giggled, playing with her meal.

The rest of dinner went on smoothly, with small talk between the three of you. Once all of you were done with dinner, (Y/B) stayed behind to wash the dishes, while you helped (Y/NN) get ready for bed.

One in her room, (Y/NN) jumped in her bed. "Goodnight auntie (Y/N)" she said while rubbing her eyes, you gave her a kiss on the forehead before turning off the lights "Goodnight (Y/NN)", and with that you walked off to get ready for bed.

You took a nice, hot shower, washed your face, brushed your teeth and got in your pajamas. Walking into your room, you got in your bed and tried to fall asleep.

And so you tossed and turned, trying to find a comfortable position. It's been 15 minutes and you just couldn't fall asleep. Looking at the clock that sat on the bedside table you saw that it read "11:36PM" sighing you took your phone and turned it on, squinting your eyes due to the brightness, you tapped on the "Messages" app and decided to try and message Vanessa. You really wanted to try and become good friends with her. Taking some time to think of message to send, you quickly wrote it and pressed the "send" button.

Me:
Hey Vanessa it's (Y/N) from work, sorry if I woke you up! Just wanted to see how you're doing :)!

You cringed at yourself for the message you sent. Putting your phone down, you stared at the ceiling as you waited for Vanessa to message back. "Why did I send that message, " Just wanted to see how you're doing", you two haven't even known each other for more then 48 hours! You don't even know if Vanessa wants to be friends. Plus you probably woke her up! This is dumb" letting out a frustrated sigh you continued to blankly stare at the ceiling. 10 or so minutes passed by until you heard a "Ding!" coming from your phone. Quickly grabbing the phone you turned it on just to see a message from Vanessa