Part Fourteen

Y/N POV:

I see the beautiful blonde come through the door. She kisses me on the forehead and hands me a box of sushi.

"Thank you," I whisper.

"Anything for you," Tory sits in a chair down by the bed.

There's a moment of silence between us. I gaze into her beautiful eyes... but then she looks at the floor.

"Do you feel guilty?" I ask her.

"Of course I do, Y/N! You were passed out for a week! Your arm is broken!"

"Sam started the fight. She knocked me out! She broke my arm, not you!"

I don't want Tory to blame herself for the fight. She's already got shit going on at home.

"Yeah, I know. But Miguel had me in his grasp! I couldn't get out to save you. Maybe I am weak..." She trails on.

"You're not weak! You're the strongest person I know! Get your shit together Tory!" I raise my voice.

I shouldn't of shouted at her. But I had to! I had to confirm that things were gonna be okay.

"Thank you," She says.

She kisses me on the lips passionately. I kiss her back aggressively. God, if we weren't in a damn hospital room, I'd unbutton my shirt.

"I have a present for you," She whispers.

"What is that?"

She lifts up my shirt and sucks on breasts until there's a dark purple mark. I put my hand over my mouth to prevent a moan. She puts my shirt back down and we kiss gently this time.

"You're hot," I whisper as we break away from the kiss.

"So are you," She says.

I look at the clock on the wall.

"Isn't your shift soon?" I ask.

"Crap!" She says as she gathers her things.

"I get out tonight. I can visit your house after your shift?" I suggest.

"I'd like that," She agrees.

She kisses me one last time and then she goes out the door.

I close my eyes, thinking of Tory.
How lucky I am to have her.

I hear a soft knock.

"Miss me already princess?" I tease as I expect to open the door to Tory.

Instead...

It's my ex.

"Can we talk?"

"I don't have anything to say to you."

"But..."

"But you cheated. I moved away. And I moved on. Get out."

"I just wanna talk."

"You have five minutes," I cave in, "So why the hell are you here, Eli?"

...

A/N:

1) Sorry if I'm not updating frequently. Sorry if chapters are short or if there are errors. I've been having some mental health issues.

2) If you're reading my story about Hawk's sister, this is NOT the same story. They are NOT related in this whatsoever. Just to clear up any confusion.

3) I'm not really sure where to go next. I'll do a chapter or two on Y/N's past relationship with Hawk. Do we want just some cute moments of Tory and Y/N after?

4) Thank you for reading! We've hit 2K reads and that's phenomenal!