⚡Denki Kaminari⚡*UPDATED*

It has taken Denki a while to adjust to you being pregnant and it still makes him jump when the baby kicks. For example,One time Denki was just cuddling with you and laying on your stomach when the baby kicked. "Jesus fucking christ baby! Let daddy lay on mommy's stomach in peace!" Denki yelled at your stomach. You were laughing your ass off and couldn't stop telling everyone about it.

...............................................

Is completely clueless. Asks his mom for help. Freaks out alot which causes small little lightning bolts to form in his hand which shocks you and he immediately apologizes. If the baby has his quirk,have fun with that lightning child in your stomach. He actually masters cooking somehow and is so excited to be a dad! He's literally so impatient and wants the baby now. Small little lightning bolts to play games with your unborn baby. Looks up recipes online that would be healthy for you to eat and healthy for the baby. Helps you put your shoes on for when you get to that point where you can't see your feet over your stomach. Will literally miss work just to come to the littlest doctor appointments. Every minute he's asking you if you're okay. Super excited to be a dad and can't wait for the baby :)