😓 Sad stuff again 😓

Warning: none I guess

♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧

Y/n pov

I get comfortable on the rock me and carlisle would sit on. It was like just yesterday when he would tell me story's about his adventures or when he would listen to me ramble about anything and everything.

Cold bones, yeah that's my love.
He hides away like a ghost.

I take a breath as I feel him sit by me once more but I don't turn to him. We say nothing to each other but sit in silence. I don't know if there's anything left unsaid from our past meetings but I feel since this is the last I should say something, anything.

Does he know that we bleed the same?
Don't wanna cry but I break that way.

I take another breath and start.

Cold sheets, but where's my love?
I am searching high
I'm searching low in the night

"I'm gonna miss this you know. I truly am, I'm gonna miss how we can sit in silence for the longest time and still feel comfortable in each other's presence, and how when I rant about my day or random facts you listen, I love that about you, and don't get me wrong I love when you voice your opinions as well, I can listen to your voice anytime, But it truly is refreshing having someone listen."

Does he know that we bleed the same?

I let out a soft chuckle trying to hide the fact that at any moment my tears will start flowing as I dont have the emotional strength to hold them any longer.

Don't wanna cry but I break that way

I continue, " You know what I'm gonna miss the most?" I pause, "I'm gonna miss when Alice would drag me away to see her new outfits and when Rosalie and I would talk about the new car models, and when me and Emmet would fight over which game to play next, when Edward and I would make music and Jasper listening on the couch while reading the new book I so bad wanted him to read, And when after all those things I can look around and always find you showing that amazingly beautiful smile of yours and immediately feel refreshed once more."

Did he run away?
Did he run away, I don't know
If he ran away
If he ran away, come back home
Just come home

He says nothing but I feel him shift in his place on the rock.

I got a fear, oh, in my blood
he was carried up into the clouds, high above

I let out a long heavy sigh as a tears fall from my eyes and say," Well this is it."

If you've bled, I bleed the same
If you're scared, I'm on my way

I finally turn my head to look at him and see he's not there. He never was. The long talks I wished for him to hear were floating through the air as wind in the night. I wished so bad he would actually be there when I turned to look at him but he never was.

Did you run away?
Did you run away, I don't need to know.

He didn't come back and I am left to wait for a man who does not have any plans of doing so.

If you ran away
If you ran away, come back home.

I take one last breath and let the wind carry my final words through the sharp air hoping with every cell in my body that it will carry my message to him.

Goodbye Carlisle.

Just come home.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

<it's short I know but I got lazy lmao my bad but did u see what I did with that lyrics hehehhheheeh>