♡New beginnings♡

Warning: none I think pftt

Y/n pov

The pain finally stopped after what feels like years but was probably just a few days. I can't wait to see the kids and Carlisle. After months of convincing and favors <wink wonk> he finally agreed to change me, speaking that neither of us could or would live without the other.

I can hear everything. There's a fan on downstairs, which is weird cause Forks is never hot and this house Is full of vampires, but anywayyy I finally try to open my eyes and all I have to say is wow.

I can see everything so clearly. I get off the bed that was placed in Carlisles room and look around. I can see every little crack in the wood of the dresser, and each strand of string from the carpet.

I look down at myself and see that my outfit is now <pick whatever outfit>, Alice definitely picked it out. I hear movement behind me and quickly turn around.

There he is, the love of my life, Carlisle. I smile and start to walk over but gasp as I am already in front of him. I turn around and look back at him with a smile in which he returns.

We hold eye contact as my hands slowly rise up his arms, shoulders, then neck. I pull him down a little to hard as he grunts and kiss him but he pulls away chuckling.

"Hello love." His smooth voice sounds.

I stare at him not answering, just looking at his features and trying to figure out how he is even more handsome than I remember.

I finally decide to speak and say, "You're hot."

Now he full on laughs and I would join but I'm too busy trying to figure out if my voice always sounded this nice.

He seems to notice as he wipe an imaginary tear away and says, " You are 'hot' as well my love."

My face hurts because how hard I'm smiling, the Carlisle cullen said i was hot pftt.

< I'm not saying ur not hot it's just I don't see him ever calling someone hot in general he's too uhh what's the word......idk he's a big word man like 'beautiful' get me? Pftttt>

I return my attention to him and see that amazing smile he always gave me when he would 'admire me' as he puts it.

I smirk and bring my hands to his hips pulling him towards me once more earning a grunt. I gave a cheeky smile, pinch his butt then walk away to the balcony.

"You need to feed love." He says as he raps his arms around me from behind.

"Mm I'm not hungry." This makes him pull away and turn me around to face him.

He wears a curious face and he asks, " What do you mean you're not hungry?"

I raise an eyebrow and smile saying," I mean I'm not hungry darling."

I pat his cheek then walk to the door saying, " I'll eat later, I wish to see the kids."

He stands there for a second before yelling after me saying, " Wait that doesn't make sense you should be hungry!!!"

I roll my eyes laughing a little and continue down the stairs toward my family.

♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤

<Ok this is a short one but I was really lazy and u can make imagine a reason on why ur not hungry for blood if u want or keep it a mystery or something lmao>