Its not sketchy

"When Kat was eleven years old, she went on a family vacation to Sandles, Jamaica she got to bring along one friend and she chose Love

"When Kat was eleven years old, she went on a family vacation to Sandles, Jamaica she got to bring along one friend and she chose Love."

"Kat quickly discovered that she hated the ocean and Love quickly discovered that she loved the ocean but for Kat, she would sit the ocean out."

"Up until that moment, Kat had a relatively good life. I mean, life wasn't amazing, but it's not like she fantasized about killing herself. It was good enough. She was popular enough, smart enough. The only thing that was, like, actually amazing was Daniel. Daniel was like a dream, like gorgeous, like, really nice. Like, the kind of guy who would text her every night before bed to say sweet dreams."

"And the kind of boy that would meet her outside of school every morning just to make sure he could hold her hand as they walked down the hall. She could never figure out why Daniel chose her, what Daniel actually liked or loved about her. She just knew it felt really good. Whatever it didn't matter. It's better not to jinx these things."

"During her eight-day stay on that stupid island, Kat drank seventy-two virgins piña coladas. She was in heaven and then she got home."

"When Kat left for Jamaica, she was a hundred and seven pounds. When she returned, she weighed in at a whopping hundred and twenty-seven pounds, the only extra baggage Love returned home with was an awful sunburn."

"Despite being five-two which was tall for her age her body was not ready to house the extra twenty pounds. It was noticeable. Kat did her best to minimize the fallout."

"At least Daniel didn't make a big deal out of it. That's why she liked him. He didn't care about what people thought. He liked her for whatever reasons he liked her, and twenty stupid pounds would never change that. Until fourth period."

"It wasn't even in daniels handwriting. It was Kendra Sutherlands. Whatever. Fuck her, fuck him. Love told Kat that if had to get another girl to do his dirty work then he was pussy. She didn't actually love Daniel. She was eleven and when you're eleven, you fall in love with, like, everyone and everything. It's not real love. Real love is when you can't exist without someone when you'd rather die than be apart, and the whole world goes dark, and nothing else matters but the person in front of you."

"That's real love, and those were real men. Men who'd never leave her, disappoint her, break her heart. Real men whose love would spark and ignite and inspire. Love tried to tell her that one stupid boy breaking her heart shouldn't stop her from putting herself out there, but Kat liked these men better than the ones in school."

"The summer before high school she started writing fanfiction the only person she ever told she did this was Love and Love being who she is supported Kat all the way."

"By the year's end, she had become one of the most prolific smut writers on Tumblr. She was known for her AU crossovers and her consistent NC-17 ratings. But what made her famous was her story, "The first night," a seven thousand word fic that was largely credited with starting the "Larry Stylinson" conspiracy theory. That Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson one of One direction were secretly fucking."