Chapter 27- Hospital.

Beep.

Beep.

Beep beep.

Beep beep.

"What's happening?"

"Calm down, it's just her pulse picking up."

"What, why is it doing that? Make it stop."

"We cant, we just have to wait for it to stop."

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

"How much longer?"

"She'll wake up when she's ready. You just need to be patient."

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Beep beep beep beep beep.

"Someone please stop that infuriating beeping."

"They need that to make sure she's still alive."

"Well it's getting on my nerves. Beep beep beep everytime he holds her hand."

"She's right Ryan, maybe you should stop touching her."

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

I groaned as the last of the fog clear from my brain.

I tried to remember my weird dream. I couldn't remember seeing anything, just hearing voices. One or two i didn't recognise, but then there was Ryan's, Zac's, and a voice i hadn't heard in years.

I remember trying to open my eyes, but i just couldn't, like i was in a coma or something.

"Hey, she's waking up."

"Naomi... Naomi sweetheart can you hear me?" Zac said loud and slow.

I groaned again, "Yes, keep your voice down, my head hurts as it is." I croaked out, my dry throat making it sound like a whisper. Someone handed me a plastic cup and by the sloshing inside i guessed it was water.

Or, at least i hoped it was.

I drank the liquid and sighed in relief as my throat finally didn't feel like a desert in the summer.

"What happened?" Someone finally asked. I looked around and saw who was in the room.

Zac. Ryan.

Zac was next to me on the bed and Ryan was on a chair as far from us both as he could get.

"What happened?" I repeated.

Zac sighed. "You fell down the stairs, your in hopsital." He clarified. I nodded. I figured i was in hospital, i just couldn't remember why.

Zac grabbed my hand and held it tightly.

"Naomi, the doctor said you had dangerously high amounts of alcohol in your system."

I nodded again. "I figured as much."

Zac looked confused. "Why do you say that?"

I shrugged. "I cant remember anything. I remember all those times before when i woke up, not remembering the night before. I know the feeling." I shrugged. I knew it was bad but i missed drinking. The free, carless feeling i got eveytime i took the first swig of vodka or whatever i was drinking.

Zac's grip on my hand tightened. "Naomi... You've been clean for so long, i thought you were over this."

I shrugged again but winced when my shoulder ached. "Zac... I dont even remember drinking. I dont remember yesterday, period."

"Nothing? Not even why Ryan was at our house?" He said Ryan's name with venom. He turned to where Ryan was sat and glared. Ryan glared back and i shivered. I didn't like the angry look on his face. Not one bit.

"No, i dont remember him even being at the house. Look, honestly Zac, enough with the third degree, i feel like crap as it is."

He nodded. "Yea im sorry. I do have something to tell you though. You promise not to freak out and listen to the full story?"

I nodded slowly. "Zac your scaring me..."

Before he could elaborate a doctor walked through the door. "Ahh, Miss Scotts. There was word you were awake. Your emergency contact will be here soon, so we can get you freshly bandaged and out of here in no time. Lucky for you, nothings broken or severly dramaged. Though i must say you knocked your shoulder something terrible, it is badly bruised and will be for a while. Other than that, only a few cuts and scrapes, nothing to worry about."

I missed the last part about my injuries as all i could think about was my emergency contact.

"Excuse me, hate to burst your bubble Doc, but my emergency contact is my father. He died last year." He nodded to me and smiled.

"We are aware Miss Scotts. We updated your emergency contact when you arrived. It's now your mother."

I gasped.

How do they have my mothers number, when even me, Zac and my dad couldn't get hold of her for the past couple of years.

"What- What? How did you get her number?"

The doctor smiled again. "Your brother silly. Are you sure your not still dazed from the medication?"

My breathe hicked in my throat.

"What does he mean Zac?"

Before he could say anything the door opened. "Oh, yes the nurse said you were up." Her bored, toneless voice was just as i always remembered. She walked in and handed a styrophome cup to Zac with a loving smile. "I would have been back soon but the line in the hopstial canteen was madness."

She glanced at me and her smile fell. "Noami." She said with a flat voice.

"Mother." I said through gritted teeth. Everything went silent for about two minutes.

Finally Ryan sighed. "Well this is awkward."

Understatment of the year buddy.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Okay, i am beyond tired.

I wrote this chapter on saturday and had it all writen and ready to post and then

BOOM.

I logged back onto wattpad and it was gone.

Dissapeared...

I had to write it all again with is why this is really crap and rubbish and

blehhhh...

I know it's rubbish so not hate please...

Cookie xx