5.Heartbeat

Peter and MJ are married that's all you need to know

Peter walks into the house and his spidey sense or his "Peter Tingle" the name for his sense that his Aunt and wife had given him, goes off. Peter immediately gets a little worried that something is wrong, and then MJ comes up behind him "Boo" MJ said "you know I have spidey sense I knew you were there, I sensed it" he replied "stop ruining the fun" she said back while smiling. Peter was smiling back but then realized something, normally he could hear 2 heartbeats, his and MJ's but now he could hear his and MJ's and the tiniest little beat like someone tapping there foot on the ground softly. Peter realized that the tapping wasn't tapping but it was a heartbeat. That was strange it was only him and MJ, so he thought mabye someone else was here and they were just in a other room so he asked "is some one else here" "no why" she responded she responded. He started to wonder was she lying, but why would she lie "do you want a drink" she said "sure I'll just have some water" he said "ok" Peter checked every room just to make sure but there was no one there, but then he thought off. What if the heartbeat was not quiet because it was far away but it was quiet because the heart was quiet. He then thought about MJ, and he realized he has not seen her drink in a long time, well he has not seen her drink since the last time they did some not kid friendly stuff. He then remembered the time he woke up late for work, and he saw her throwing up how could he be so stupid for only realizing know so he just straight up asked "MJ" he said "yah" she responded "I have a question" "gob ahead" "are you pregnant" he asked in a kind of acted tone. She takes a hot second before she says anything "how did you know?" she says smiling "I wanted to keep it a secret I was going to tell you on you birthday" his birthday was in 3 days "I know this may seem weird but I can here there heartbeat" he said "omg really is it strong" "for a baby yah it like a tapping sound it really cute cause there's 2 big grown heart beats and then a baby heart beat" MJ then puts a hand on her small belly "I'm just so happy" she says hugging Peter. Peter then kisses her cheek "I can't wait till they get here"

Hi guys like the new writing style or should I go back to the old one??

469 words not including this (everything that is bold) one
-Ella