Episode 4: Lupin III vs Carmen Sandiego

'play intro music now'

"thievery, it's not exactly the best career choice but for some they can make it quite a rewarding path to take" said creator "and these two don't only make it good but also they are shown to be able to be a bit more kinder than the average thief and prove to be more heroic, well in certain versions anyway" said shadow blank "Lupin III, the rather goofy but talented thief of a legendary lineage" said creator "and Carmen Sandiego V.I.L.Es worst nightmare, he's mr creator and I'm shadow blank" said shadow blank "and before we go on I'd just like to say that this is the first of the two requested matchups for this season with this matchup requested by fellow vs battle enjoyer and OC creator Trishula97" said creator "go check his stuff out it's certainly better than ours" said shadow blank "and with that shoutout out of the way let's go over the bios of these two characters to see who will win this first requested round of battle nexus" said creator.

LUPIN III

"when delving in to the world of thief tales you can't find any more infamous then the tales of Arsene Lupin, the gentleman thief who would go onto inspire many other characters and works of fiction in the years to come, some more blatant than others" said creator "but when it comes to the most popular instance of this you should look no further than Japan's take on the story Lupin III que that bitchin' music" said shadow blank "uh we aren't using character themes this season" said creator "BITCH!!, ah well I'll just hum it" said shadow blank.

BACKGROUND

full name: Arsene Lupin III

age: between 20s - 30s

height: 5'10

weight: 136 lbs

the third in the lupin family line

world's most wanted gentlemen thief

master of explosives

failing lady's man

once hung out with the justice league (no I'm not kidding)

"Lupin's origins aren't entirely known as it was made pretty inconspicuous by the creators themselves but what we do know is that he is the 3rd in the line of master thieves and would follow in his family's footsteps by becoming an international thief" said creator "along the way Lupin would gain a crew of friends 'term used loosely' to help him on his escapades including the skilled marksman Daisuke Jigen, modern day samurai Goemon Ishikawa and Fujiko Mine a lady thief known for her 'methods' of getting people to do what she wants 'does a horny frenchman laugh while twirling a fake moustache' ah magnifique" said shadow blank when mr creator slapped him "that's the second time I have to say this, no horny thoughts got it!" said creator "fine" said shadow blank rubbing his cheek "anyway, Fujiko's 'clears throat' skillset, as we'll call it will come up later but for now we should focus more on Lupin as through his escapades he's done many things most would see as impossible such as breaking into laboratories, besting a cult and stealing from aliens of all things" said creator "and eve hung out with the justice league, somehow, all the while avoiding the capture of inspector Zenigata and defeating various foes like the count of Cagliostro and his own evil clone" said shadow blank "though of course to pull off such feats he'd need plenty of gadgets and skills to pull these off, of which he has plenty" said creator.

ARSENAL AND ABILITIES

walther P38

pocket knife