Episode 8: Benny Sharp vs Lena Louis (OC) (Mid-Season Finale)

"what the f*** do you mean you can't make it!" said shadow blank "I'm sorry mate but today's the international hero games and I gotta rep Summerwood" said creator "can't Hyper Douche and American Migraine just do it" said shadow blank "they are, I just feel obligated as one of the city's main heroes to compete as well" said creator "I swear to my mum this better be the only time this happens" said shadow blank "well its not like there's a specific deadline to do these things so I think you'll survive not working on this day, I mean, is there even an idea in your head?" said creator "no" said shadow blank "exactly, so don't throw a fit about it, now if you excuse me I gotta dunk on some fools with a 420 ton boulder at mach 69" said creator "oh haha very funny" said shadow blank "no seriously I'm about to go Hiroshima and Nagasaki on these guys, chow" said creator as he hung up the call they were on as shadow blank sighed "whelp, guess I better find Barb and Omega and tell them they got the day off at least" said shadow blank as he walked into the room he and Mr C record the show to find Barbra typing on a computer "hey Barb, gue- what'cha doing?" said shadow blank "oh I'm writing a fanfi-" said Barbra "and I'm out" said shadow blank "hey!, you don't even know what its about!" said Barbra "Barb I've read one of your fanfics and the one your writing now is likely one where you're Isekai-ed into a random world and go on a magic adventure where you're f***ing half the cast and each fight with a major villain you get your fat ass kicked before getting a new McGuffey or transformation which allows you to one punch them into paste and splatter them across Uranus" said shadow blank "not all my fanfics are like that" said Barbra "oh no sometimes it's a housemates comedy where you're still screwing nearly everyone and making bad jokes" said shadow blank "ok I do not f*** characters in all my stories" said Barbra "well no because you usually save it for the one literally called Smut with me 'Barbra gives him a look and shadow blank sighs' what are you working on?" said shadow blank "well I'm working on a fanfic based on the characters by Popcross Studios" said Barbra "pop-what now?" said shadow blank "Popcross Studios, it's a YouTube channel focusing on speedpaint videos.... with a twist" said Barbra "a twist?" said shadow blank "the videos feature the speedpaints as the main part but in the bottom right the channel owner who is a very nice chap BTW would read out lore based on what he's drawing often from the p.o.v of one of his OCs or a character he's using in said video" said Barbra as shadow blank sat down taking in some nicotine from a fancy pipe before blowing it out "interesting, I can always respect a person who makes up his own original characters, and that's the writer talking" said shadow blank "ok?" said Barbra looking confused "so what does he speedpaint?" said shadow blank sticking the pipe in his mouth "well his main motif is turning popculture characters into different things hence his channel name being short for Popculture Crossover" said Barbra "kinda random bit of trivia but ok" said shadow blank "and it can be stuff like X-men as mech armors, Sonic characters as dragons and Minecraft Mobs as superheroes and supervillains although every now and again he does stories based off of his original characters either having them narrate it or making a story evolving them with videos like The Kaiju Slayer and his big original crossover Battle for the Beast World in a couple he even has people send him drawings based off of descriptions he put out and then he redraws his favorites be it OCs or creatures" said Barbra as shadow blank whistled in approval "nice, so which one of his OCs are you're favorite?" said shadow blank "oh well a true fan doesn't pick favourites" said Barbra "oh bulls*** you work for two douches whose job essentially boils down to banging action figures together, you got to have a favourite?" said shadow blank "well if I had to pick one I'd go with the mech making master himself Benny Sharp" said Barbra "THAT WANKER!!" shouted shadow blank in surprised "wait you know him?" said Barbra "sadly" said shadow blank "how?" said Barbra when Omega came up on the screen behind them "well my lord was actually gifted the entire Popcross multiverse by his mother the creator of all things in the Omniverse after she saw how piss poor it was so figured why not let him use it as his own personal playground, he gets to work off his murder fixes and the main multiverse will not risk a mass population decrease, not to mention those Overseers would potentially get a taste of their own medicine not knowing my lord is pals with a lot of them especially Eloise Ludum for reasons I'm sure you are aware of" said Omega "I'm guessing the fact she's a psycho mega bitch who takes joy in the suffering and death of others" said Barbra "ahhhh true to the highest degree 'he clears his throat' so what is it about Sharp that you even like anyway, cause all I know about him is that he makes mech armours and is annoying as balls" said shadow blank "Sharp is more than a shady mech dealer, he's a multiverse travelling hero and a part of a team of heroes bent on making the multiverse a safer place for all and sure the guy may've made some mistakes and bad choices in his past but when push comes to shove he'll always fight to protect those he cares about and have a good time doing it, he's also the smartest guy in his family and often makes stuff to help his friends and others" said Barbra as the American flag appeared behind her and disappeared when she stopped talking "huh, that kinda reminds me of someone from our own multiverse, you know our other versus show Creatorverse Clash right?" said shadow blank "yeah the one where you take people from this multiverse and have them fight each other, yeah I know that, still waiting for my episode" said Barbra "don't expect it till next Valentine's Day, anyway I've been researching a bunch of heroes and villains and I've come across this one called Lena Louis who has quite a few similarities to Sharp though with one major difference that she dominates Sharp like a prison bitch" said shadow blank "Sharp's stronger than you think" said Barbra "my wart covered ass he is!" said shadow blank "oh yeah!" said Barbra "YEAH!" shouted shadow blank "my lord, Miss Wakeman please, you two shouldn't kill each other over a simple versus debate, besides we're in the studio and my lord and Mr C have been meaning to have a Creatoverse character appear on this show sooner or later so why not kill two birds with one stone and settle it here and now" said Omega "now that's a good idea, plus I get to see Sharp's annoying Brooklyn ass get potentially murdered" said shadow blank "well actually he's from New Jersey and moved to Boston-" said Barbra "didn't know, didn't care, just wait here I got to grab my info on Lena real quick" said shadow blank as he waltzed out cackling sinisterly "seems as though my lord knows Miss Louis will win" said Omega "well fortunately I've been researching the Sharpies for just such an occasion 'begins typing on her laptop' I'm sending you the info now" said Barbra "are you sure about this after all its simply a speed paint series lore aside I doubt he can keep up" said Omega "then I guess I'm surprising two fellas today" said Barbra letting out a little sinister giggle.