Comfort

Kimmon's POV

I watched Mark talking with Godt about something which they both doesn't want to share with me. God knows what this father-son duo wants to do.....

Wait..!! Did I just call them father-son..?!

Finally, Mark ends the call and looked at me with a pleasant smile.

"What you both are trying to do now....huh..?"

"Nothing, Daddy. What are you going to put on your special menu?"

"I haven't thought about it yet. Do you have some suggestions?"

I asked him while cutting some peaches for a dessert. Mark made his usual thinking face which resembles a bit like Godt.

Now after knowing the truth it's so easy to tell that Mark has more Godt traits than me. My baby doesn't behave like me even though I gave birth to him.

I pout and store those peaches in the fridge. I washed my hand. Mark again started texting someone. What's going on with this kid? And who's he texting by the way..?

"Mark..!"

"Yes, Daddy."

"Who are you texting at this hour?"

"Jimmy.."

I sighed and looked at him with a frown. He finally turned to me and nods his head with a guilty expression. He put his phone down and then started pouting.

Well, at least he still has my pout.

Then our doorbell rings. I didn't call anybody then who came at this time.
I went to open the door and opened it.

"Oh...hello, Tee."

"P'Kimm.......!!!!"

He enters the apartment and started crying in my arms. I closed the door and sat down on the couch with crying Tee still attached to me.

Mark walked to us and looked at Tee worriedly.

"Mark, go to your room and finish your homework."

He nods his head. After Mark went I wiped Tee's tears and made him look at me.

"What happened Tee? Why are you crying so much? Tell me!"

I asked him. He looks awful with tears flowing from his eyes. I never saw my best friend in such a state.

"She broke up with me....!"

"How could she....!!"

She loves Tee so much then how she broke up with him all of sudden. I sighed and looked at Tee. I hugged him.

"Do you want to talk about it now?"

He shook his head. I caress his hair and understand his situation. There was once a time when that person left me devastated with a child. It's not time to think about my past.

Tee cried in my arms for a while then I took him to the guest room. I made sure he fell asleep before going into Mark's room. He was already asleep. I covered his duvet and pecked on his cheeks before closing the door of his bedroom.

I took a shower before getting into bed. Tee and Nancy never fought before and was strongly in love with each other for five years.

I was wondering all this when my phone rang. I looked at it and smiled.

"You haven't slept yet, P'Kim."

Godt asked me as soon as I picked his video call. It looks like he's still in his shooting location.