Saturday Dinner

Another Person’s POV

Tae order two vanilla Latte with cheesecake for him and Godt. Kimmon gave mark the cookies he bake for him. Godt finished his portion in five minutes which literally shocked Tae and Mark.

“What’s wrong with you Godt ? You just ate a whole cheesecake in just five minutes.” Tae asked in disbelief. Godt sighed and reply.

“I can’t waste my time in eating when I can help P’Kim in work. You both eat slowly.” Mark chuckle and shook his head. Godt frown and look at Mark who’s munching his cookies with delight.

“Daddy doesn’t like if someone intervene him in his kitchen and I’m sure you have no talent in baking. If you want Daddy to reject before courting then go for it.” Mark said with a smile. Tae tried to not laugh but his smile gave out.

“Then what should I do to pass your test and win P’Kim heart

“Then what should I do to pass your test and win P’Kim heart.” Godt said and looks at Mark with pleading eyes. Mark wipes his lips with tissue and lean closer to Godt.

“I have a chance for you to prove yourself.” Mark said.

“What chance ?” Godt asked.

“There’s a person live in front of our apartment. He came our apartment every Saturday for dinner even though we never invite him but the main problem is he looks at daddy with bad intentions and one time I saw him trying to take daddy’s picture when he was doing Yoga in near the park of our building. I didn’t let him take any picture but I can’t protect my daddy all time. I want you to give him a good lesson so he’ll think ten times before approaching Daddy.” Mark complain.

Godt clutch his fist tightly. Tae put a hand on his shoulder to calm him down before taking any action.

“Don’t worry I’ll make sure he’ll never see at P’Kim again with his eyes. Let meet him tomorrow.” I said.

Mark and Tae both look at me with confusions. I smirk after planning how to make that pervert a good lesson.

*****

Kimmon was stirring Massaman Curry for today’s dinner

Kimmon was stirring Massaman Curry for today’s dinner. Mark was doing editing of his new vlog. Mark come to kitchen and look at Kimmon with puppy eyes. He off the stove and looks at Mark. He knew very well when his son tried to be more cute.