Chapter 25

Arjun's POV

I love Samyra and I am very thankful for a life partner like her. Whatever she did for dad and I yesterday was really sweet and I am happy that we spent yesterday in such a happy manner rather than our same way of being cooped up in our respective rooms for the day.

Weekend is finally over which means that we have college today. We are on our way to college when I feel Samyra's eyes on me and sense her fidgeting with her fingers. I turn towards her before raising my eyes.

"So, when do you wanna do it?"

"When do I wanna do what?" I ask her confused.

"When do you want to tell your best friend about our marriage?"

"Uhhh... I didn't really think about it since our last discussion."

"Okay, so call your friend home today and we will tell him then."

"You don't have to do that, I can-"

"Arjun, we are telling him together whether you like it or not. So, call him over in the evening." I give her a nod and have a smile plastered over my face at the idea of finally telling someone about this.

The day passes by in a jiffy and I am in the locker room changing after the practice. I make my way to Yash and seeing me, he is about to leave when I stop him.

"Hey, man!"

"Hey!" He replies in a monotone.

"Can you come over to my place today?"

"Look, Arjun-"

"Yash, I will tell you everything, just please come to my place at 5. You can then ask me anything you want."

"Anything?" He asks raising his eyes.

"Anything."

"Cool but the next time you have a stick up your ass, I am beating the shit out of you." He slaps my back before we leave for the cafeteria together. Yash and I get some tea for ourselves before taking our seat.

"So, who is that girl?"

"Which girl?" I ask him confused.

"The same whom Harsh is mad after and you-"

"I said that the portal for questions will open in the evening today."

"You can't keep me in suspense for this long, dude."

"Believe me you wouldn't want to know here."

"It better be really interesting or else I might just kill you." I laugh at his threat before seeing that Samyra is also in cafeteria, sitting alone. I take out my phone and quickly shoot her a text.

You want me to come and sit with you? -Arjun

Nah, I can't tolerate so much of you ;) -Samyra

Oh, really! You are forgetting you need to tolerate alot more of me Mrs. Kapoor. -Arjun

Huhhhh... Why God, why this torture! -Samyra

I raise my head to see her smiling down at her phone.

"Dude, you are smiling like a creep now, looking at your phone. What are you even doing on your phone? Wait, do I wanna even know what you are doing?" I laugh at his scared expressions.

"Chill, dude." Yash and I talk about some more time about our upcoming match, the academics, and how things are at home. Samyra has already left the cafeteria for her last class and will meet me directly near the car.