6

Storybrooke, at this point, is a magnet for curses.

There will always be one, and now, there is yet another.

The curse of shattered sight is coming, and it's coming fast.

Those who's fallen victim to the curse before will be fine, but that still means that Storybrooke will have the Evil Queen and the Dark Princess on their hands.

Scarlett has been suppressing that side of her for so long, and she's not about to let it out without a fight.

Robin finds Regina and tries to convince her to stay with him, but it's no use.

" No,no, no, no, no. I need to seal myself in that vault", Regina says.

" To keep people out?" Robin asks.

" Oh, no. To keep me in", Regina says.

" Regina, I'm not afraid of you", He says.

" But you really... really, should be."

Scarlett tries to keep her breathing under control, but when she walks into her mother's office she finds her husband. Her eyes go wide as the breath leaves her lungs.

" What the hell are you doing here. Y-You need to get away from me", Scarlett says.

" I needed to see you", Killian says as he comes up to her, " I'm not leaving your side".

" You have to. I'm going to become my worst self... and you can't be there for that", Scarlett says.

" Why are you so scared of that? I've faced your worst self before", He says.

" Because I don't know what my worst self is. You haven't faced it... and you really don't want to", She says ," I don't know what I'm capable of... and I don't want to hurt you. Go... be safe... far far away from me".

Killian sighs, but obliges. He gives his wife one last kiss before he disappears. Scarlett transports herself to her mother's vault where they will be barricading themselves. The mother and daughter raise their hands simultaneously and use their combined magic to create a divider spell between them and seal the vault shut.

And then, they look up. Dark purple dust with pieces of broken glass fall from the sky and down to them, until it finally reaches their eyes. They blink a few times as the curse works its magic and seeps deep into their minds to bring out their worst selves.

Scarlett looks down at her clothes in disgust, and with a wave of her hand changes her clothes into something more fitting for the Dark Princess.

She admires her dress, but her attention soon turns to her mother who's trying to take down the barrier, and Scarlett can't help but chuckle.

" Trying to prove you're the weaker one?" She asks, then by all means, continue.

" I'm just trying to escape from the nauseating sound of your voice," Regina sneers, then looks down at her new outfit, " Oh I've missed you."

" Well, I, for one, have not missed you," Scarlett says.

" Oh, please, you can't go one day without seeing your mother", Regina says as she turns to face her daughter.

" Are you kidding? There wasn't a day that went by where I didn't want to escape from the place you called a home", Scarlett says as she puts her hands on her hips.

" Well, excuse me for trying to be a good mother to my vile daughter", Regina says.

" You were anything but a good mother. You choose revenge over my happiness... and that gives you the spot of worst mother", Scarlett snaps.

" You ungrateful little brat! I was completely devoted to your happiness! Which now I see was my horrible mistake", Regina says.

" Then why don't you just leave me alone, you bitch!", Scarlett exclaims as she walks away.

" Get back here, young lady!", Regina orders.

" Or what?! You ground me? News flash: I'm not a child. I'm a grown-ass woman as you better start treating me that way!", Scarlett shouts.

" Then you better start acting like it!" Regina yells.

" Well, why don't you start acting like a good-mother?! I don't see how you are, considering both of your children left you", Scarlett says with a smirk.

" How could your father love such a insane person like you?" Regina asks.

" How did he ever make a child with you?" Scarlett scoffs, only making her mother chuckle

" You are so lucky there is a barrier between the two of us... because otherwise I would rip your heart out", Regina says with an evil grin.

" Not if I beat you to it", Scarlett snarls.

" Ooh, I'm so scared", Regina teases.

" You better be... because I am the Product of Great Darkness... and I'm just getting started," Scarlett says, " You stripped me of my home... took away my true love... and you don't even act like you're sorry. You try so hard to be a good person... but we all know that you will forever be a big, bad... villain."

" Like mother... like daughter", Regina says with a grin.

The mother and daughter stare at each other through the border, but unable to get closer. They back away into their own part of the vault in an attempt to cool down.

Emma soon breaks into the vault with her icy friend and try to riel up Regina. They succeed, but have one small problem.

They let the Evil Queen out.

Meanwhile, Scarlett is stuck in her confined space, or rather, the Dark Princess is stuck in her confined space.

The curse is soon broken, and everyone returns to their normal selves.

No longer cursed, the divider spell breaks, and Scarlett transports herself to the one and only person she wants to see in this moment.

Killian Jones.