8

Contrary to popular belief, the Evil Queen and the Dark One were not the only villains in the Enchanted Forest, just the most popular.

Every fairytale villain existed one way or another.

Cruella and Ursula are two that made it all the way to the real world, but have now been recruited by the Dark One himself.

They venture from New York all the way to the town line of Storybrooke and await Regina's signal.

Despite everyone telling her not to let them in, Regina let's them into Storybrooke.

Cruella rolls into down in her ever so famous car with the sea witch by her side.

" Welcome to Storybrooke", Regina

" Thank you, darling. You won't regret it", Cruella says.

" I better not", Regina says.

" It's good to see you again, Scarlett. You look so grown up", Cruella says with a sickening smirk and then drives straight past them.

With their arrival comes many unwelcoming Storybrooke residents. But, alas, the wicked women did not come to Storybrooke for it's charm. They came to get their friend.

" Maleficent's back."

Words that nobody expected to hear.

" I should've known. Fish sticks and pound puppy were here for more than a second chance", Regina says.

" They wanna destroy our happy endings. All of them", Mary says.

" How do they hope to do that?" Scarlett asks.

" That's where the two of you come in. We need to find out what they're planning. We need to get someone close to them, someone they believe to be a villain. We want you to go undercover with them and help us stop they're plans", Mary says.

" And you think they're just going to welcome us into their coven with open arms?" Regina asks.

" Regina, you used to be one of them. And, Scarlett, no offense, but you're the worst of the worst", Mary says.

" Thanks", Scarlett says sarcastically.

" They think I'm a hero now. They'll never believe I want to join", Regina says.

" So find a way to make them believe", Mary says.

" What makes you so sure they're dead set on destroying us?" Scarlett ask.

" Because of something David and I did a long time ago. Regina, you once asked me to... Regina, you once asked me to keep a secret. And I couldn't. But I'm gonna ask the both of you to keep one for me. One Emma can never learn", Mary says.

" What is it?" Regina asks.

" Emma was born with the potential for great darkness", Mary says.

" She's the savior. A hero. Her magic's as light as it gets", Regina says.

" Because David and I went to extraordinary lengths to make sure it was", Mary says.

" If you ensured her goodness, why can't you tell her?", Regina asks.

" The same reason you don't want Henry to hear about all the terrible things you did in your past. You wanna protect him. So he doesn't lose faith in the person you've become. The person he always believed you could be. That's why Emma can never find out what I'm about to tell you. She's finally starting to open up her heart. And if she learns the truth, if we let her down, she'll lose faith in us. And it could send her tumbling down a dark path. Because when you betray the people you love...when you make them see the worst parts of you... what you've done changes everything. There's no going back. You've shattered the bonds you worked so hard to forge. And the stronger those bonds once were... the more difficult they are to put back together. If they can be repaired at all", Mary says.

" I don't understand. What exactly did you do to Maleficent?" Scarlett asks.

" Because of us... Maleficent lost her child."