Adoption & Taking Home {part 3}

=Techno's pov=

She opens the door, me and y/n locks eyes.....no this can't be... is that. No, no it isn't it can't be.... After we all walk in and sit down dad starts the conversation by saying " hello Y/n'' did he just say Y/n- " I'm Philip but you can call me phil, philza, dad, or dadza, I go by many names." I don't know, I know a question that'll answer my question." So... Do you play any sort of instrument?" I ask her hoping that what I think is correct. " Yes, I play the violin. Its white" My eyes widen... so it is her... it really is. I compose myself " same" I say to her then wait as I let some other person ask a question " Hey Y/n? Right?" she nodded " How old are you?" Wilbur says to her in a way as she was not a person he just met. " I'm 16." she says. So she is my sister.. " By the way, I'm Wilbur the Middle kid. Tommy's the youngest and Technoblade but you can just call him techno they are the oldest" I watched her as he said my name, her eyes slightly widened. Maybe she thinks the same thing?........

=Y/n's pov=

I watch as Mrs.Setoria opens the door there was 4 people a tall boy with brown fluffy hair holding a red beanie like he just took it off, there is also a man who i asoom is the one adoptiopting me with a green bucket hat, there is also " child" who looked a year or two younger than me.Then.... Someone catches my eyes. He has long braided pink hair and he was also a pig hybrid. We lock eyes for a few seconds as he widens his eyes and starts to walk to set down. Turns out we have the same eyes, strang..... He opens his mouth but doesn't say anything before someone else does. It was the man in the bucket hat. " Hello Y/n'' he looked nice. " I'm Philip but you can call me Phil, Philza, Dad, or Dadza, I go by many names." i'll call him Phil "So... Do you play any sort of instrument?" the pink haired one said to me. " Yes, I play the violin. It's white" after I said that his eyes wide " Same" he said to me. That is strange, and oddly coincidental. I wonder where he learned to play. " Hey Y/n? Right?" I nodded after the guy in yellow said this. " How old are you?" He says to me "I'm 16." I said almost instantly " By the way, I'm Wilbur the Middle kid. Tommy's the youngest and Technoblade but you can just call him techno but there the oldest" did he..... Just say technoblade like as in Technoblade Phenix? "HIIII!!!!" the younger blonde yells at me i flinch a bit " Oh sorry" he says quickly after " its ok" i say back to him " Well my name is Tommy!" he says to me kinda loud " nice sweeter" i complimented him, i usually never do that " I can get you a sunday club sweeter too if you want? Wilbur got this one for me!" he says back to me " Well.... Maybe, I don't want to be a burden" I think Techno is my sibling but i'm not fully sure. " y/n?" i get pulled out of my thoughts by Phil who was looking at me fatherly as some would call that look. Then Phil says " So y/n do you want to be adopted?" i just sat there with a shock on my face for a few seconds before i say " y-yes i would like that" " Okay well that's final , I'll go get the papers, Techno you go with y/n to go get her stuff, and Wil you go ahead with tommy to the car. Bye " he says me and techno stand there kinda awkwardly " So... where's your room?" he says to me " well its this way" I say pointing into a direction " ok"

// When we get there {cuz i lazy} //

We get there and its still quite " umm..... So this is my room I dont have alot of stuff" I say as i grab my bag " hey.....Y/n?" techno says to me like he doesn't want me to go anywhere and listen to what he has to say " Your last name is phoenix, correct?" he glances at me " Yes? Why are you asking?" he then just hugs me. I hug him back knowing he needs one " are you ok?" i whispered to him. After that i hear him say " i missed you sis" my eyes widened so it is really him i then hug him as hard as i could saying " I miss you too." I then start to cry into his shoulder. He stops the hug " Hey, dont cry im here now so there is no need to cry. K?" he says while wiping my tears. I nod at him " Now we need to head to the car and meet with the others'' he then smiles like a big brother should

We then head to the car. We then crawl into the back. I sat in the center. Pretty close to tommy. I was tired from all the crying so i fell asleep. Before I know it i was waken up by techno shaking me, Turns out I fell asleep on him. I then rub my eyes and take out the headphones i dont remember ever putting in my ears " heyyy Techy, were am i?" he just smiled and said " we are home" we then get out of the car.

Wilburs POV!

What are taking techno and Y/n to get her? I then turn around. "There they are!" why does it look like they have been crying? They get into the car, I then wisper to techno " you guys ok?" he then nods and they both get into the back. "DDDDDAAAAAADDDDDD, WhY tHe HelL does WILL aLwaYs Get the FRONT?'' Tommy yells. I then say " Well tommy probably because i'm not such a child as you are" " OH REALLY, OH REALLY!!!!???" You wanna play that ga-'' he then keeps yelling. I look into the rear view mirror and see techno kinda move y/n over and bend down and grabs his headphones and plugs thm into his phone and puts them in her ears. " Tommy." techno says in ascarry tone " YES?" Tommy says to the blade " shut up or at least be quite, Y/n is trying to sleep and i know for sure she has not slept in like a while, so shut up or whisper for at least five minutes." " Oh sorry" Tommy says loud wispering

////Time Skip////

Tommy and phil get out of the car and start walking to the house. So i get op and open the door to the middle seet and push the seet forward so the can get out. Techno looks down at y/n and shakes her abit. y/n says" Heyyy Techy, were are we?" thats a cute nickname. I then see techno smile and say " were home" he smiled. He must really like her { not i a ship way you disgusting fucks}. They start to walk out of the car and head to the house.

"Well... I guess this is her home now"

///////TO BE CONTINUED/////////