Well... 'Ah Fuck!'

Quickly separating Minerva smooths over her robes while Albus quickly helps Fred up. "Mr. Weasley, what on Earth are you doing out of bed?" the older man asks with a small chuckle as the petrified child gets up. "I-I- uh, Professor, t-that's a good question. I-I u-uh found a n-new corridor and wanted to try and find it a-again, to see if it would be a good place for a dung bomb." the poor thing sputters. "Mr. Weasley, a prank? Good grief, 15 points from Gryffindor, come along lad, you are going back to your dorm and you're lucky I don't give you detention." Minerva responds in a stern voice before taking the cloak from Albus and grabbing the boy, gently, by the shoulder.

ʚɞ ʚɞ

After calming young Mr. Weasley down enough for him to stop asking questions, Minerva sighs as she decides to go back to her office instead of confronting the obvious situation of this night. Sitting down behind her desk she sighs and begins to grade more poorly written essays. 'He kissed me... After everything he said... It wouldn't be the first time he lied to me... But that doesn't mean anything. He lied to protect me all those years ago. It's the only time he's ever lied to me. But why lie about that?' Lost in her own thoughts she shakes her head and pulls another essay towards her.

ʚɞ ʚɞ

"I kissed her Filius! I kissed her in the bloody hall and you're telling me 'so what?'! We got caught! BY. A. STUDENT! And you're telling me 'so what?'!" Filius shrinks down into his chair a little future. He had not anticipated that Albus would be this angry. "I was just giving you a little nudge! I meant no harm! And anyways, Severus brewed the damned potion! Be angry at him too!" Filius exclaims, trying to negate some of the older mans anger. "But you slipped it to me! My God Filius! Don't you realize? If you had given me too strong a dose, it would not have been a passionate kiss in the hallway! It could have been much, much worse!"

"How could it have been worse? Your what 145? I doubt you could ge-" the smaller wizard yelps and quickly casts a wandless shield charm, "You tried to hex me!? What the hell Albus? I get you're angry but seriously, what the actual fuck?" "Get out! Leave!" the older man bellows so loud the painting quite literally quake. Filius wastes no time in leaving, practically running out of the office, leaving Albus to stew over what has happened.