Chapter 1

"I am soooo bored"! I whined to my friends mike and casey. " yeah we knoooow"! Casey said as she repeated my tone of voice. "Why don't we check out that new pizza place? What was it called..Freddys pizza or something" mike suggested. We got our bikes and rode down to a place called Freddy Fazbear's pizzeria. we were 14, it was summer and we were bored. So we went their to see if it was cool or not. We parked our bikes and walked through glass sliding doors. As soon as we got into the building we were deafened by laughter and cheering of entertained little kids. We went to see what the commotion was all about and saw three animal looking robots singing for the kids. "OMG THEY ARE SOO CUTE"!!!! Casey shouted almost immediately after she saw them. Mike was amazed on how well they moved and sang. I'm not going to lie, I thought they were cool to as we have never had something like this in the town we live in. After watching the animatronics play we went to the counter and ordered something called the 'first timer' which basically came with 1 whole pizza and a guide to the pizzeria. We looked at the names of the animatronics according to the guide. "So the bear is Freddy, the purple bunny is bonny, and the yellow chicken is chica"; I said as I read the guide. "That's right Samual"; mike said to me as he took a huge bite out of pizza. After a while my friends left because they had chores to do so they left me at the pizzeria so I decided to have a look around. A walked around the stage where the animatronics were and to the left I saw purple curtains that seemed to be closed. I walked over to them. There was a sign saying please do not touch Foxy above the curtains so I did the exact opposite I quickly opened the curtains and sneaked inside. It was a small box like room with what seemed to have nothing in it. "Where is Foxy"? I wondered to myself. Suddenly a huge hook pressed against my throat and pinned me to a wall. I looked up to see a 7ft tall fox animatronic with yellow glaring eyes stare into my soul.