3||Daddy Dearest

"You Never Know"

Part 3 of The Scary Survivor

🎭Astrid Marcus (Russo)🎭

I was sitting in the classroom listening to the boring ass classes, The best thing? Its calculus and I am the only one from the team.

Ace has French (still don't know why he took it since he knows French the best out of us)
Bella has Art (She is great)
Ezra has Art too (He is just there to flirt with Ms Cierra, but he do draw well than both Ace and Me)

Just as I was about to doze off due to Mr Brown practically explaining something which is going to be very useless in the future there came an Announcement from Ms Matoeta on how I should give her a visit at her cabin since well, maybe she misses me, we have a great relationship. She is also our "principal", there is an rumor which says she slept with Mr Osborne for the position, which I do believe because of both Mr Osborne's and Ms Matoeta's behaviours, but we shouldn't judge.

Just as I knocked which to be completely honest with you, shocked me since I never knocked but however I didn't wait for a answer, Old habits don't die easily.

"You called me Ms Potato I mean Ms Matoeta" I said as I took a seat, Ms Matoeta has a worried and sad expression in her face that even a person who is blind could say is faker than Kim K's ass, so much for no judging.

"You see sweetheart, Your parents they were in a fatal accident which caused a lot of blood to go out and I am really sorry for the words I am about to say but I am sorry for your loss" Ms Matoeta said before telling me its alright, Sweetheart, what the fuck? and thats when I noticed a lady beside me who looked like a nice person but one of the most important things I have learned is that appearances can be deceiving.

"And she is Mrs Thatcher, Your social worker, you can have a talk with her Ms Marcus and once again I am so sorry for your loss" Ms Matoeta continued. Should I fake crying? I mean I am good at it but at the same should I be emotionless. This is going to be hard, but however I decided to be emotional, its been so long I have been dramatic.

"D-dad and m-m-om were the b-best, tell m-me you, you a-re ly-ying" I said breaking down at the end trying to remember both of their names at least. They were one of our gang members, Mr and Mrs Marcus . They took me in when the police came to a murder caused by us and told them I was their adopted child and my names Astrid Marcus and from then on I always used Marcus more than Russo.

"Its okay my child, I am sorry am for your loss and we have found your dad and gave him a call about your custody, He is more than happy to take you in" Mrs Thatcher said in a sad tone with a expression of pity in her face.

"MY WHAT"

Oops, Finally the time, I guess. Here I come, Daddy.
_________________________

Alexander Russo

Its been 8 years since one of our princess has gone missing, things have not been the same ever since, both Arlo and Rafael blamed themselves for everything we did to her, The twins and Aź still doesn't like her since they still thinks she killed their mom.

Maybe they would be back to normal if she says sorry, I can't wait to have my princess back home. Now I can't wait to see Aź's and boy(s) reaction to having their youngest sibling back.

I reach home after a ride of 20 minutes from our company, Russo Enterprises. The best in the world, We also owns the mafia, 3 years back, It was handed over to my eldest son, Arlo Emiliano Russo and I would proudly say he is maintaining our family name greatly. I twisted the knob and got it before calling out the kids.

"Everyone, Downstairs. NOW." I said in a no-nonsense tone which meant business.

The first one to downstairs were Aź and Rafael. Next Arlo and at last the Twins, Levi and Luca.

"Have a seat" I told me but Levi have taken one even before telling him. That boy never learn.

"Dad, what's up" asked Luca, as much as I wanted to say "The ceiling" I stopped myself.

"We found her" and that was everything we needed for the hell to break.

"Are you serious, dad" Arlo said, his tone cold but I can see the excitement in his eyes.

"Why do you have to bring a murderer home?" It was Aź.

"Bambina, you see, she doesn't have anyone to take care of her and I am pretty sure she's sorry for everything, after all she is your twin" Rafi explained, trying to keep his voice soft just for her.

"I second Aź, dad, I don't want to live with a bitch like her" said both Levi and Luca through gritted teeth. Its wierd when they do that.

"That bitch is your sister, we are getting her back and thats final" Arlo said in a tone which left no space for an argument.

"Fine, but I make sure that bitch suffers" Aź, she will do as she says and that is something I have always been proud of but now it's makes me feel like something bad is gonna happen.

"I agree" Levi.

"We will Aź, we will" Luca.

"Whatever, we will have her here in 5 hours" I said while going towards my room.

_______________________

Its been 5 hours, and one of our trusted men, Giovanni has informed us, she has arrived and will be here in 10 minutes. I can't wait to see my bambina, she must have turned out so beautiful, I was busy with my thoughts when one of our cars stopped in the front and came out both Giovanni and my daughter, she looked so different than from 8 years ago. She looks so beautiful, just like Arabella.

The moment her eyes stop at me, I can see various emotions going through it, anger, pain and alot more but she made sure her emotions were not seen through her cold eyes, Indeed a Russo.

It was like a staring competition, both of us quiet, it felt like it was just two of us here right now, trying to read each others minds, and just then, all came down, both Arlo and Rafael had a unexplainable emotion passing through there after meeting their sister after 8 long years of pain and bad regret. While Levi and Luca has their cold eyes on display, and Aź just looks at her in disgust.

"Come in, tesoro (Sweetheart)" I said in a soft sound.

"Who are you?" She said in a confused tone while her face was still emotionless. Anyone would have fallen for that confused tone but not me, cause I know very well she knows who everybody is. Perks of being a Mafia Don.

_______________________________

Words - 1215

The third part of TSS is here

This was so damn awesome.

I have the first 3 chapters of TSS completed now, I am really trying my best to complete at least 5 chapters before Jan 25, the release date of TSS. And it's Jan 22 now. Hope I can do that. Don't be a silent reader, comment what you think about it♡ .

Boharae <3

-Annv

Published on Feb-4-2022
N

ext part coming out on feb-10-2022.