1||Then

The first part of my new story THE SCARY SURVIVOR.
Am 100% sure its gonna be one of
my favourites . Love y'all for the constant support and undying love. I think TSS is gonna be one hell of a ride I hope I can finish :) . The updates would be irregular if you ask me because of my strict schedules in the outside world. But anyway I ain't gonna abandon it :) . Enjoy

_________________________
(TW - Abuse, Strong words
If these trigger you, Kindly leave
You health is the main concern not the reads or views or votes or shares or shits. )

The sound of whips, cries and laughter were the only things that could be heard through out the entire mansion, It was a dead silence when the sound of the whips came to an end, the only things were her sniffles. And when she thought it was coming to end the next feeling which passed through her body was what made her realize how freaking wrong she was.

Her dad's belt. 
No
She corrected herself
Azalea's dad's and her sir's

The innocent six years olds cries were falling to deaf ears. The laughter increased just like the way her cries did. The most loud one was her twin's laughter followed by her 4 older brothers. They were enjoying it, watching their youngest siblings pain just the way they suffered when their mom died, But she wasn't even 1 minute old back then, Would that still be considered murder? Is she a murderer? The six year old thought to herself silently numbing all the pain she was receiving, It was a special skill.

When the pain get a bit too much, Her body numbs the pain, She doesn't feel or hear anything, and she considered that as her super power. She nearly died when her twin, Azalea pushed her to the ocean and ran away leaving her there in the high current ocean to die.

Fortunately, A man who looked like in his middle 30s saved her, He had a girl next to him, she looked like Astrid's age, The girl smiled sweetly at her, Her smile was so real that she felt really envious of her. The man made sure she was fine, and when he saw that she was fine even after being in the ocean for such long time, he smiled at her, and called her Phoenix.  From then on everytime she feels lile giving, she tells herself that she is a Phoenix, A bird which comes back from the dead, She is strong just like a Phoenix.

Her thoughts were came to an end when she saw her father talking to one of his workers, Giovanni.

"Throw her away somewhere in the middle of the forest where no one can find this bitch" Her dad said giving Astrid a nasty look.

"Of course sir, I will take care of her" Giovanni said in a robotic tone before picking up Astrid without even cleaning her bruises.

Astrid Russo and Azalea Russo were the youngest of the Russo's, Azalea has everything she wants without even asking while her dad fired Mrs Maynard for giving Astrid a piece of cake from Azalea's birthday party.

The abuse started when she was 3, It was their birthday. Dad gave Aź two beautiful big plushies, and little Astrid's mind couldn't help but dream to have one, and while Aź was playing with the bunny ones, Astrid looked at the other one with her mouth wide open, It was a really beautiful one, It was of a tiger. She went towards it and when she saw no one is saying anything, She started playing with it and next thing she knows is Aź's loud cries and her dad's angry loud voice. And then all the hell broke. They burned her, whipped her and did everything I swear no other kids should go through, infact nobody should go through that.

The car stopped in the middle of the forest, and Giovanni picked her up and thrown her out to the ground not really caring that she is a mere 6 year old just like Aź, who he cares and adores.

Azalea and Astrid doesn't look alike, when Aź looks more like her father with black hair and blue eyes, she looks like her mom, dirty blond hair and mismatched eyes, Her eldest brother, Arlo have gotten mom's dirty blond hair with dad's blue eyes, while Rafi has dad's jet black hair with hazel eyes, Levi and Luca isn't identical too but anyone could say they are twins unlike Aź and her, Levi had dad's jet black hair with mom's grey ones while Luca has mom's dirty blond hair with dad's blue ones

She felt like the world stopped and her eyes were starting to get dark when a car stopped in front of her, and then came out a man with a women behind him, the man looked awfully familiar, they both had a worried expression in their face.

The man knelt towards her taking in her wounds and bruises thinking who can hurt can a young girl like her so bad. And when he looked at her face, he knew he had seen her once, some where and that is when he remembers the face which is now covered in blood, he can't help but whisper "Phoenix?" just after she hears that name her eyes flutter open, A glint of hope evident in them, he suddenly scoops her up while whispering how strong she is, they took her to their home, they took care of her and their she got her first best friend, Bella Valentine, their six year old daughter, she was so sweet yet savage.

The Valentine's wanted to adopt her but didn't since if they want to adopt her they would have to go through alot of legal actions and they couldn't take the risk for her family to find out where she is and who she is with. And they know the last thing Astrid wants is to go to the hellhole.

___________________

3 years later

The man, Diego Valentine was a trainer and a well-known spy, Avalanche. He taught her how to fight, how to escape from the most difficult situations, how to hack, how to drive at the mere age of 9. She got another two friends too, Ezra and Ace. They were trained together with Bella. Ezra was 11 while Ace was 10.

All of them were different but with one common thing, their pasts is messed up and sadness surrounds them. Ezra's parents abandoned him when he was 7, Diego took him in, Ace parents were pretty abusive, Diego took him in when his parents were about to kill him. Bella was kidnapped from them when she was 2 by their rival, She was abused and raped, they got her back when she was 5, she looked like shit.

_____________________

4 years later

They all are well-known underworld spies now.

Bella as Scarlet,
Ezra as Shadow,
Ace as Reaper
And
Astrid as Phoenix.

And She knows she isn't that 6 year old helpless girl now.

She is a warrior
A Brave One

She is a Fighter
A Great One

She is a Victim
A Suffered One

She is a Survivor
A Scary One.

_______________________

Words - 1189

Damn, this was fun to write <3

Anyway, I hope you have a good day❤, Love you <333333

-Annv

Published on Jan-25-2022
12:00 am.