Chapter 57

EN MTLNovel

Home » Married To The Male Lead’s Father MMLF » Chapter 57:

Married To The Male Lead’s Father Chapter 57:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

In the early morning the next morning, the morning light was slightly exposed.

Jiang Ningbao and Ding Guogong saw Jiang Jin and his wife off.

When he returned, Ding Guogong went to the western suburbs camp, while Jiang Ningbao sat lazily in the carriage and was escorted back to his house by the escort. When he passed the bustling street, he saw a large crowd surrounded by him. Looking out, I found Yang Shuqing's Shangyun Winery.

Jiang Ningbao faintly heard a familiar male voice, and sent a guard to see what happened.

When the guard came back to make an obituary, Jiang Ningbao chuckled a little. It turned out that Xiao Ran, the handsome little king of Rui's Mansion, and Qin Wang confronted each other in front of the Shangyun Winery.

Before the little prince had quarreled with Yang Shuqing, he ordered an expensive health wine at Shangyun Winery.

If today's price health wine is brewed, Qin Wang will be short of the amount, and he will return the deposit of Xiao Wangye.

Of course, Xiao Wang refused, and the two confronted each other at the entrance of Shangyun Wine House.

The atmosphere was tense.

There was a great disagreement and a fight began.

Jiang Ningbao raised his eyebrows. The Prince of Rui Wangfu turned from the second man in the book to the villain who opposes the heroine. This huge turn is really surprising.

"Back home."

Jiang Ningbao said to the driver and went straight to his house, without looking at the lively mind.

When Yang Shuqing arrived, she saw the Dingguo government hall marker on the carriage, she squinted, and secretly guessed whether the person on the carriage was Jiang Ningbao or Mrs. Xie.

Back in the house, Jiang Ningbao went to Rong Xitang to chat with Mrs. Xie. Just in the kitchen, the bird's nest with chicken sauce was stewed. Jiang Ningbao and Mrs. Xie had a drink.

After drinking the bird's nest in chicken juice, Jiang Ningbao returned to the main hospital to work on the wedding. Huang Huang assisted and borrowed from his wedding process. There are not many places that need to be changed.

However, the team that welcomes the relatives cannot use the guard of the Ding Guogong as the candidate for carrying the sedan. Xie Jingzheng needs to find or use his own people.

This **** lemonade won't stick to your hands.

After spending about half an hour, Jiang Ningbao listed his wedding process in detail, set aside the writing brush, dried the ink on it, and handed it to Huang Yan's palm.

"Huanghuang, what do you need to add?"

After looking at Huang Yan carefully, a hint of surprise appeared on his face. Every part of the wedding was arranged in a meticulous and methodical manner.

"The arrangement of the wife is excellent, and the slave is ashamed."

Jiang Ningbao smiled reluctantly: "Huang Zhe Mi Zan, I still have a lot to learn." She just took advantage of being a human being. In fact, she still has a huge gap with the master of the high-ranking family. .