Chapter 12

EN MTLNovel

Home » Married To The Male Lead’s Father MMLF » Chapter 12:

Married To The Male Lead’s Father Chapter 12:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Two guards riding horses were standing beside the carriage. Just seeing this scene, the rescue was too late. They could only watch the short arrow flew towards Miss Jiang Si and yelled in horror.

"Miss Four, danger!"

"Girl, be careful!"

Chunxi was so shocked that her whole body flew over to block arrows.

Jiang Ningbao did not expect that someone would go down in the crowd and react quickly and calmly, avoiding the short arrow attack, but the cap on her head was accidentally touched by Chunxi, which fell on the floor, showing the curtain. The delicate and beautiful face under the hat.

The woman's skin is beautiful, and her facial features are soft and flawless, especially the touch of tenderness and weakness that she unconsciously reveals in her eyebrows, which makes people regretful.

The onlookers were mostly men. When they saw Jiang Ningbao's appearance, his eyes were straight, full of surprise and pity, and a lot of guilt was raised in many people's hearts, especially those who talked about Miss Jiang Si's ugly and saltless appearance. In the first moment, all blushed and felt extremely ashamed.

Say good looks ugly without salt?

Jiang Ningbao didn't expect to expose her true feelings in the large court, and saw the crowd's reactions, her eyebrows frowned slightly, and her pair of beautiful eyes stared coldly and angry at the culprit not far away.

A young man in Jinyi sitting on a horse and pulling a large purple bow in his hand, showing a smug smile to her.

The young man was in his early twenties, with red lips and white teeth, a handsome face, and all his exquisite and expensive accessories revealed the extraordinary family history of the other.

After Jiang Ningbao glared at him, he saw that Chunxi had risen from the ground, and looked at the crowds around him, and frowned slightly, "Chunxi, let's get in the carriage." After turning, he walked towards the carriage.

The two nurses were afraid of another accident, and Cema went to Jiang Ningbao to protect him.

A fragile and delicate woman is always angry, and will always give people a feeling of coquettishness, which not only attracts the pity of men, but also arouses men's desire to conquer.

The appearance of Jiang Ningbao is the best.

Therefore, Jiang Ningbao rarely got angry, even if she was murdered in the eyes of the public this time, she just remembered the other person's appearance in her heart and didn't have much trouble.

However, things did not go as expected, Jiang Ningbao did not want to provoke her, but she wanted to provoke her.

"Miss Jiang Si, wait!" The clear voice of the young Jinyi behind him, followed immediately by his guards, swarming around Jiang Ningbao's carriage.

The words of the handsome young man caught the attention of the crowd who were forced to step back.

Someone recognized the identity of the youth and exclaimed, "It is the little prince of King Rui's Mansion."

Chunxi looked pale and anxious, and the six gods asked, "Gosh, it turns out to be the little king of Rui Wangfu, girl, what do you do?"

The reputation of the little king of Rui Wangfu is like Lei Guaner.