Chapter 5

EN MTLNovel

Home » Married To The Male Lead’s Father MMLF » Chapter 5:

Married To The Male Lead’s Father Chapter 5:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

After Jiang Ningbao left Shoujintang, he walked briskly with his maidservant Chunxi waiting outside and returned to the courtyard on the west side, ignoring the maidservants who glared at her and whispered.

Zhao Steward could not conceal the fact that he had stepped back from the door, perhaps it has spread throughout the capital.

"Girl, are you okay?" The daughter-in-law Chunxi glanced carefully at the girl, remembering the housekeeper Zhao of the Dingguo government who visited the house, and couldn't help asking.

Jiang Ningbao smiled briefly, looking out at the small garden not far away, and the flowers in the garden were competing for beauty, and she said cheerfully: "I'm fine."

It's really good. After doing so many years, Miss Jiao rarely reveals her true colors, but she scares people, and Jiang Ning Bao suddenly feels comfortable.

My daughter-in-law was looking forward to the girl's beautiful and charming smile. For some reason, a puppet appeared in my heart. I always felt that there was something wrong with the girl.

When she went to lunch in the large kitchen for lunch, she learned what her own girl had done, and couldn't help but stun it, how the girl was so confused.

She hurriedly carried the food box to the yard, but saw the girl standing under an osmanthus tree in the yard, her white and soft face was full of nostalgia, like a beautiful picture.

Chunxi could not help but stepped forward.

"Girl, you're missing Er Ye and Madam Er."

Jiang Ningbao nodded his head, thinking of the red altar that was buried under the osmanthus tree. Several altars were brewed with her father and buried together, sighing: "If my father and mother learn that I have been retired, I don't know How sad. "

The fetus was worn in ancient times, and Jiang Ningbao was much loved by her father and mother.

At the back of the book, Jiang Ningbao raised her lips slightly, and it turned out that her father and mother did not die.

It's really a pleasure.

Unfortunately, the book did not disclose where the father and mother were, but only said that he was saved. The place was isolated from the world. His father's legs were broken, and his mother was unable to return to Changning.

"Girl ..." There was a distress in the eyes of the daughter-in-law Chunxi. The girl was really pitiful. The second grandfather and the second young lady went away. Without her father and mother to protect her, she is now retired.

Jiang Ningbao looked back at Chunxi. Chunxi is her confidante, who has been by her side and never left. In the end, she helped ‘she’ do many evil things and was sold to dirty places.

"What's so delicious for lunch today?" Jiang Ningbao asked with a concise thought.

The daughter-in-law Chunxi quickly reported the dish name: "I have your favorite bird's nest chicken soup, eight treasure duck, fried guinea fowl, sweet and sour steak, jade bean cake, Ruyi roll, stir-fried vegetables."

I originally thought that the big kitchen would be deprived of food after learning that the girl was withdrawn from her family, but I did not expect it to be the same as before.