The Vicious Treachery: A Harvest to complete "Olivia Smith"

Chapter Three 

The Vicious Treachery 

A Harvest to complete 

After collecting the puzzle pieces that Davina had created together and finding that they gave nothing but the ultimate drawing of the old lover, Celeste, Elijah had no clue why would a young witch like Davina draw such drawings to a witch like Celeste and the thing that was much more weird than that was what Marcel had reclaimed about those drawings and how they represented the evil in her point of view.  

So how could a witch as Celeste two hundred years ago dead bother or even concern Davina, the young girl of sixteen years old, to the point of making drawings of her. 

He had to tell his siblings about that strange matter and they had to discuss it longer and find why did that happen and what shall it indicate anyway. 

So the three of them gathered together in Elijah's room while Hayley stayed outside after she had known about it the day before when she had been in his room and after that she sent Sophie a message to tell her about it but it was all kept in secret so as to avoid Elijah knowing that she invaded his secret diaries and helped in violating the old lover tomb.  

Elijah"holding an ancient book of magic": The Italians call them strega. The Yoruba of West Africa call them aje, meaning mother. Where my mother was from, they called them h?xa, and here we call them witch. Over the centuries, vampires have fought them and fought beside them, bedded them and burned them. Whether adversary or ally, they have been a force to be reckoned with. Their ancestral magic anchors this city. There's never been one all-powerful witch until Davina. 

Klaus"interrupting with his cunning smile": Who is now tucked in safe and sound down the hall under my protection. Your Celeste was quite beautiful and a portent of evil, according to our volatile artist in residence. 

Elijah"a bit defensively": Yes. Perhaps Davina's mistaken what she calls evil for power. Celeste was certainly very powerful in her day, but she's been dead for over two hundred years. I don't understand.  

Rebekah: Evil or not. Why could Davina do that? 

Elijah: Marcel was the one who told me that for her these represented evil so where is her now? 

Klaus"pointing with his forefinger upwards": listen. He's in her room. 

Elijah began concentrating and so did both of his siblings and so they heard them by there supernatural hearing ability. 

It seemed like Marcel didn't receive a so much pleasant welcoming by Davina to her room. As Marcel entered they heard smashing sound coming from the room but they did presume that the girl hit him with hard object as he began to speak.  

Davina"shouting": Go away! 

Marcel: Come on. You got to be starving. You haven't eaten since-- 

Davina"interrupting": Since your best friend killed my best friend? 

Marcel"sadly": Davina, I'm sorry about what happened to this kid Tim. 

Davina"furious": I'm sorry you don't hate Klaus for what he did or want to make him pay. 

Marcel: He'll pay for what he did one way or the other, but right now, I just want to make peace with you. 

Davina: Why? So we can be one big happy frankenstein family? 

Klaus laughed wickedly: He'll make me pay. That's well. 

It seemed that the only clue to be found was at the hands of the one painted those sketches and she alone would know why she made them up and so they sooner concluded that their conversation was a disappointment and so if it happened and Davina was not to talk about it so they surely would need a witch to explain the whole mess.