A horrible accusation

A Horrible Accusation 

A Black SUV driving through the night, smashing the autumn leaves underneath the car wheels that were running fast through the night with the sounds of dogs barking and wolves hauling. 

Hayley woke up to find herself in the SUV trunk with her hands tightened to each other by a thick rope. 

She began struggling and fighting against the trunk wall to get out when the vehicle stopped, a man got out of it and she heard the footsteps of him approaching the trunk. 

Then the trunk was opened and Hayley stopped struggling for a while to look at the face of the man opening the trunk through the total darkness of the night, only about an hour or even less from dawn, and she knew the face quite well. 

Hayley: Tyler?  

Tyler: Seriously? You don't wanna fight me, Hayley. You know you can't beat a hybrid.  

Then she once again started kicking and screaming while he left her over his back with her hips on his shoulder, legs on his chest and her whole trunk toward his back. He was a tall dark man in his mid tweenties, dark haired, black eyed and with an almond dark colored skin. 

And the man's face shifted to his vampire face and his veins started appearing on his face while he was holding the kicking and shouting Hayley. But his face looked most alike Klaus's vampire face, besides the veins rising under his eyes and skin, he showed a yellowish green sparkling eyes giving the face of a hybrid.

_______________________

Klaus and Elijah had to make Marcel pay for what he did but first they went to him & destroyed his night party. While all his vampires were gathering, the both stepped in, shouting at him and demanding him. He was standing high at the balcony of his castle, while they ordered him to give back Hayley thinking that he had her. 

Klaus: Good evening! I'd like a word.  

Marcel: What do you think you're doing?  

Elijah: It appears that we've interrupted a collection of filthy amateurs! We've come here for the girl. Give it to us, or we kill everyone here... starting with you.  

Marcel: You two got a lot of nerve, coming into my home and making demands.  

Klaus"smiled fakely": Your home, is it?  

Elijah"shouting angrily": The girl! I will not ask again.  

Marcel: I assume you're talking about Hayley? Yea high, dark hair, bitchy attitude? Who is she, anyway? 

Klaus: She's an old friend. You know how sentimental I am about old friends.  

Marcel"smiling provokingly": Well, I ain't got her. And before you start whining, I did pay her a little visit earlier tonight. I was feeling nostalgic, so I took a trip out to the plantation where I used to be a slave. And, imagine my surprise when I realized that the Original family of vampires had taken up residence. Your girl, Hayley, answered the door, we exchanged hellos, that was it. You don't believe me? Look around. Hell, I'll even help you find her. But the question that I'd ask is: if Hayley isn't here, then where is she?  

At that moment Klaus in his vamp-speed jumped up to the balcony and stood face to face with Marcel when all of a sudden once again he snapped his neck. All Marcel's vampires appeared at total shock, some of them even fled the whole place. Klaus jumped down smiling at those remaining from the gatherings and then he, together with his brother, stood waiting for the arrogant Marcel to wake up.