-42-

((Because I've gotten comments like this before, if you don't know what a word is, please look it up instead of asking, you'll get a faster and more accurate answer))

((Ooh, also, used some of the comments from the Q&A when it existed way back when with comments for breaking the 4th wall. If you were one of them, congrats!))

((Warnings: sprinkles of transphobia, tad deadnaming))

It was the next day, and the coming out had been going remarkably well from a surface perspective. Y/n had been too scared to check how people were reacting the first day, but after an actually decent sleep and surrounded by Phil and Wilbur, people he knew supported him, he felt ready as he'd ever be.

Chirpchirp: YESSS! O/N our trans king!!

Napkinfoldingfan1: i love it when ✨🏳️‍🌈men🏳️‍🌈✨

Cakelover23: Congrats!

Glamrockfreddystan08: you're my favorite streamer, love you your highness 😘

Soupiestofsoup: Aww it's all going to be alright o/n. You can get through this

Pelvichistorian: Your trans that'sPOG

Floods of similar comments littered the post, with reposts and excitement spreading in waves across the community. Of course there were exceptions, people purposefully reposting the image of him from the other day, or otherwise being shitty about it, but they were by far the minority.

A larger and almost more unsettling majority were of a sort he had yet to grow accustomed to;

Yournewboyfriend: You're kinda cute for a trans guy 👉👈

Wolfstarstan: OMG TRANS STREAMER??

Gaylol: Awww, congrats o/n! You're so cute

Funnycloudlover: I love femboys, you go king!

Urmomgae67: I never would have guessed, you were so pretty before

He'd blown up, more than his steady channel growth would have predicted, overnight. People so thrilled to see him coming out that it bordered on uncomfortable.

Scratch that. It was uncomfortable. He was glad to see the acceptance, but to be completely minimized, his entire personality suddenly shifted into "a trans streamer," a stereotype, among worse, it was more than a little bit dehumanizing. Not to get started on the "uwu soft boi" shit.

He scrolled blankly, passing dozens of nearly identical comments of both varieties. He paused.

Wilburslefttoenail: O/n! Opinion on men???? Very important question yesyes

He snorted, liking the tweet. He flopped back, leaning into the couch and closing out of Twitter. That was enough of the hell app for today, he figured. Ending on a good note.

His eyes were drawn to a notification as it popped up from discord.

Eret - welcome to the boys :)

He smiled to himself, hardly conscious of it.

O/n - thank you :)

He shot the message back and dropped his phone to his side, jumping when it immediately started going off.

Mom

The simple word sent chills down his spine. She was calling back, after all that time- calling back, and he had no idea what that could entail, but it couldn't possibly be anything good.