-27-

((This is canon to the story!! Bonus scenes!!))

((Warnings: food, eating inedible things))

Bonus scene 1 - End of chapter 24:

The six of them had all sat around the couches watching some movie that had looked interesting enough.

It was nothing special. Well, that wasn't exactly true. Everything was special when it was spent with special enough people. The hideous Wilbur cake was spread amongst them, a perfect accompaniment to the cheesy movie. 

Wilbur, true to his word, had taken the chunk of cake with 'his' face on it. Also true to his word, he ate the nose first, after a fair amount of poking at it with a spoon. 

"I don't know how you guys did it," he started, pausing to eat the other half of the nose. "But this is actually pretty damn good."

"Honestly I don't know either," Tommy laughed. "I was involved and it still went pretty well. Guess we can thank D/n for that, hm?" 

"Tubbo did a great job mixing," Y/n added. "That definitely helped."

Tubbo smiled widely at him. 

"Really? Thank you!"

"And despite all the shit we give you Tommy, you're actually pretty capable," he added, pretending as if it was almost painful to admit.

Wilbur had agreed, also with fake reluctance, as Tommy rolled his eyes.

Nothing special, and yet somehow it still felt like everything.

Bonus Scene 2 - mid chapter 25:

Wilbur walked with the confidence of a man who had paced the length of the beach several times blindfolded as he led the other four back to their towels. He lived in the area, so Y/n supposed it made sense that he was familiar with it. Plus he did brag about his sense of direction and geography skills.. maybe he wasn't kidding.

They maneuvered past other groups, families, friends, dogs... and Y/n could just see Kristen in the distance. He waved back when she waved to them.

"C'mon Tommy, keep up," Wil said for what must have been the fifth time on the walk back.

Tommy kept lagging behind, partially since he was carrying most of the things they'd brought over, half because he was busy complaining about being covered in water.

"Surprised you aren't the one slowing us down," he grumbled.

"Oh?" Wilbur turned and stopped abruptly. "Really?"

"Yeah, what with your eating the sand and all," he stuck his tongue out.

"Tommy, what have you done," Phil groaned. "Wilbur, do not-" he turned to see Wil already crouching down defiantly. "WILBUR NO-"

He made eye contact with Tommy the entire time, not spitting it out until he'd stood back up and walked a few more steps forward.

Bonus Scene 3 -  mid chapter 26:

The glow of streetlights and stoplights reflected off of Wilbur's glasses as he stared ahead calmly at the road. 

The streets were near empty despite the fact that it wasn't all that late. Sunday night, most stores closed early, the last light of the sun having only recently faded from the sky. 

Wilbur tapped his fingertips against the edge of the steering wheel as they waited in front of a stop sign, leaning as he looked both ways as though he would see any more of the street from a couple inches forward.

"I didn't know you painted your nails," Y/n murmured, having only just noticed. "Looks nice."

"Oh, uh," Wilbur glanced down at his own hand, the shining dark blue staring back up at him. "Thank you," he spoke, nearly a whisper. "I haven't in a while."

"You should more often," Y/n spoke without filter. "If you like it, I mean."

Wilbur just hummed in response, a noncommittal response as they pulled into the parking lot.

((K, hope you liked the little bonus scenes!))

((Totally no meaning within these at all, so don't consider if it could be foreshadowing *wink wink*))

((jayispog, I see you actually reading into my foreshadowing. Deserves acknowledgement! I'd love to see what you make of these bits))