The two ladies of rumour. (1)

"Congratulations, Your Highness!"  "What a lovely couple you make!" 

It was a day blessed even by the winds. The people of the empire cheered ecstatically.

The first heir to the throne of the vasilios empire, "Eros or a Vasilios." and the only daughter of the count Callista "Psyche Callista"

Today was..... the joyous day of their engagement.It was as if they had completely forgotten.....*grit*... That I was meant to be their Crown princess.

 That I was meant to be their Crown princess

Narrator pov :

As Eros and psyche were waving their hands by the side of their carriage murmurs were heard, "I've heard they'll be heading to a resort in the south."  "Didn't Lady Psyche lose the Crown Princess Contest? His Highness must be quite partial to her."   "Well, he has no choice. The Solons were accused of attempting to assassinate a member of the imperial family."    "About that.....There are rumours that his highness had falsely accused them so that he could be with lady psyche."    "Hey, watch it—"

"Why should I? His Highness has made it official that he is turning his back, on the Solons. The house of Solon is done for now. With lady medea's temper, it won't be easy to find a new suitor. At least, she has her looks. Maybe I should propose....." "H-HEY!!!" 

(Step, step) "So what, we're you guys talking about my sister?                                                                                                   

"L-L-Lady Jubellian!"

(Step,Step) "Jubel, let me handle this

(Step,Step) "Jubel, let me handle this." Medea said stepping towards the two men.

"Yes medi!" "What were you saying?" Medea asked the two men. "Nothing! Please forgive the insolence of this person!" The man said terrified. "I'll.....remember you." Medea said as she took one last glance at them and taking jubel's hand to the carriage.

"She just left? Without punishing us?"  "Ha...haha!you see? The solons have had their day!"    "Don't you realize....tut.. that silence weighs heavier than a thousand words?"