𝐒𝐈𝐗; FLY, BABY, FLY

⌜ ━ ꒰🕷꒱ ꒷꒦ ༘°⁣ ᝰ ⌝
𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚘𝚞𝚝𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚜
𝑎 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑦 𝑔𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑤𝑟𝑜𝑛𝑔
𝗯𝘆 : -𝘀𝗲𝗯𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗻
⌞ ━ ꒰🕷꒱ ꒷꒦ ༘°⁣ ᝰ ⌟

⌜     ━ ꒰🕷꒱ ꒷꒦  ༘°⁣ ᝰ   ⌝ 𝚝𝚑𝚎              𝚘𝚞𝚝𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚜𝑎 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑦 𝑔𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑤𝑟𝑜𝑛𝑔𝗯𝘆          :           -𝘀𝗲𝗯𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗻⌞     ━ ꒰🕷꒱ ꒷꒦  ༘°⁣ ᝰ   ⌟

          𝓟ETER was deft with his movements, striding over to his backpack to grab his micro-tools he used on his suits

Lucy's body suddenly became weak, letting her hand wilt to the floor as her body slumped.

Peter bent to the bathroom handle, getting to work with haste.

The needle clinked on the tile, rolling away. Her skin paled two shades lighter, as she started feeling dizzy.

Without warning, it felt as if her head gained weight. It was hard for her to hold it up. Lucy's eyes slowly closed as her head leaned back, resting on the edge of the tub.

When the door's lock clicked, he opened it with more force than intended; hearing it bang against the wall behind.

Peter cringed momentarily before ducking at Lucy's unconscious side.

He cradled her face in his hands gingerly. With his sensitive fingertips, Peter noticed her skin was cool to the touch, "L-Lucy? Hey, come on, wake up."

Holding a finger under her nose, he felt her shallow breathing, sighing out in relief from it.

Leaning in, Peter softly kissed her cheek before lowering his lips beside her ear, "Wake up, Lucy. I'm mad at you, wake up."

When Peter still got no response, he scanned around, spotting the vial that she used. Grasping it, there was a few milligrams left.

He frowned, anger suddenly overcoming him. Peter pocketed the bottle, discarding the needle in a recycled laundry jug for safety.

Pulling Lucy into his lap when he returned, Peter effortlessly swept her up and made his way to her room.

Settling her down, he sighed at her coma-induced state. Taking a deep breath to modify his annoyance, Peter pushed his hair back, examining her over once more.