𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄; DON'T SAY ANYTHING WITHOUT A LAWYER

⌜     ━ ꒰🕷꒱ ꒷꒦ ༘°⁣ ᝰ   ⌝
𝚝𝚑𝚎              𝚘𝚞𝚝𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚜
𝑎 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑦 𝑔𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑤𝑟𝑜𝑛𝑔
𝗯𝘆          :           -𝘀𝗲𝗯𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗻
⌞     ━ ꒰🕷꒱ ꒷꒦ ༘°⁣ ᝰ   ⌟

⌜     ━ ꒰🕷꒱ ꒷꒦  ༘°⁣ ᝰ   ⌝ 𝚝𝚑𝚎              𝚘𝚞𝚝𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚜𝑎 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑦 𝑔𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑤𝑟𝑜𝑛𝑔𝗯𝘆          :           -𝘀𝗲𝗯𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗻⌞     ━ ꒰🕷꒱ ꒷꒦  ༘°⁣ ᝰ   ⌟

          𝓛UCY'S leg wouldn't stop bouncing, hands wringing relentlessly on the table

          𝓛UCY'S leg wouldn't stop bouncing, hands wringing relentlessly on the table. She knew her and Peter hadn't actually  done anything wrong. It was only framed that way.

But it was nonetheless stressful to be inside an interrogation room at 6PM. This was taking forever.

...And the only person that could clear this shit show up was Quentin.

And he was dead.

Her head tilted to the side as her inner thoughts continued. Her eyes focused on her hands.

But Fury could... Where was he again?
Last we saw him was...Tony's funeral, right?

Lucy's brow creased down, a small pout forming as well.

"Excuse me?"

When was the last time I saw him... Think back. Back, back.

Lucy slowly licked her lips, rewinding back a few weeks.

There was when he yelled at me, and I nearly cried... And then he got mad at us after that fake monster attacked us. And he was mad when he found out Beck was evil.

He's mad a lot. Wonder if his face is permanently that way. Mom said if you cross your eyes too long they stay that way, so I wonder if that applies to expressions too? Does Fury know that?

"Ms. Green? Excuse me."

Lucy's head flinched back as her face blenched. When her expression neutralized, she peered up at a man who looked annoyed with her.

Her leg froze in place before her hands gradually stilled. She swallowed thickly, smacking her lips. "...Yes?"

"Did you hear my question?"