𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑; THE ROOFTOP

⌜ ━ ꒰🕷꒱ ꒷꒦ ༘°⁣ ᝰ ⌝
𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚘𝚞𝚝𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚜
𝑎 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑦 𝑔𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑤𝑟𝑜𝑛𝑔
𝗯𝘆 : -𝘀𝗲𝗯𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗻
⌞ ━ ꒰🕷꒱ ꒷꒦ ༘°⁣ ᝰ ⌟

⌜     ━ ꒰🕷꒱ ꒷꒦  ༘°⁣ ᝰ   ⌝ 𝚝𝚑𝚎              𝚘𝚞𝚝𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚜𝑎 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑦 𝑔𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑤𝑟𝑜𝑛𝑔𝗯𝘆          :           -𝘀𝗲𝗯𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗻⌞     ━ ꒰🕷꒱ ꒷꒦  ༘°⁣ ᝰ   ⌟

          𝓣HE morning sun bled through the curtains, bathing Lucy in a golden aura

          𝓣HE morning sun bled through the curtains, bathing Lucy in a golden aura. The air was warm, dust glimpsing around in the rays. Lucy's eyes slowly pulled open, groaning in fatigue as she stretched out her achy limps.

Sighing sharply through her nose, Lucy squinted against the brightness, leaning towards the side table to grab her water bottle. Drinking away the morning dry mouth, Lucy unlocked her phone to turn off her alarm which didn't go off yet.

It was usual for her to wake up before her alarms, it was sometimes annoying. Pulling the warm covers off herself, she dressed for her first day of senior year.

She just had to push through one more stupid year of school and then they were free. Putter off to university with her friends and just live their adult lives. That was the goal.

After she pulled on a pair of jeans and one of Peter's large sweaters, she snuck into the bathroom, seeing it vacant.

She nearly recoils a second time as the bright lights flicker on. Blinking at herself in the mirror, puffy eyes stared back. Lucy grabbed her toothbrush, doing her routinely brush.

After, she ran a comb through her hair, letting it hang loose today. Her small makeup pouch sat at the corner of the countertop, untouched by the others. She grabbed it, zipping it open.

With little time, she curled her lashes before brushing brunette gel through her unruly eyebrows.

Lucy huffed in annoyance at the very existence of public school before swiping her phone off the glass basin. Half past seven. One last time, she raked her fingernails along her scalp, pushing her hair up and away for a small bump of volume.

Exiting the bathroom, she nearly knocked face-first into Peter. At the same time, they grabbed each other's arms, freezing in place.

"You good?" He asked, furrowing his brows in a concerned, yet exaggerated look.