Act 2 | Part #4.) Conversation.

(Pinky looks at Perry, who stares back.)
Pinky: So why-
Perry: What are you doing here!? I thought you were still in New York City!
(Pinky looks at Perry confused, then sighs and pulls out the file she showed to major monogram.)
Pinky: (Gives the File to Perry) We have reports of Dr. Doofenshmirtz making an Inator that could end the world, and we could really use your help in defeating him since you're the most qualified.
(Perry opens the file and his eyes widen in shock as he sits down on his bed.)
Pinky: (As Perry is reading the file) Normally we would just call you Perry but, since Heinz used to work for OWCA, we can only presume he'd be able to tap into the frequency and we don't want him to be aware that OWCA is onto him.
(Perry keeps reading the file and he sighs.)
Perry: I'd love to help and all, but I stopped being an agent 2 months ago.
Pinky: I'm well aware, but we really need your help with this since it puts you and your family in danger.
(Perry flinches when his family, the Flynn-Fletcher's, are mentioned and closes the file.)

Perry: Look, I don't want to make this anymore difficult for either of us, OWCA hasn't failed to stop Dr. Doofenshmirtz in the past and I'm certain they won't start now.
(Pinky looks at Perry in disbelief as she sighs.)
Perry: That... and I don't want another train incident to happen again.
(Pinky flinches and tears up at the mention of the train incident.)
Pinky: F-Fine... I'll do it on my own then.
(Perry looks in shock and Pinky as she walks out of the room and down the stairs. Pinky goes to open the front door.)
Perry: Ok fine.
(Pinky freezes for 1 second before turning back to see perry in his agent outfit.)
Perry: Also, I know a better way to get there, in style.