Act 1| Part #2.) Here's Pinky

(The screen fades from black to a scene of Dansville's suburban area as Pinky drives into an area and parks at her little cousin home. Pinky then gets out of the car and walks up to the door, knocking on it. 5 seconds later Isabella opens the door.)
Isabella: Hello? Do you need-
(Isabella stares at Pinky in shock.)
Pinky: Hey little cousin~! How are-!?
Isabella: PINKY~!!!
(Isabella gives Pinky a big bear hug, which Pinky quickly returns.)
Isabella: It's so good to see you~!!! How have you been~!?

Pinky: I've been really good, but I've missed you so much~! Look just how big you've grown~!
(Pinky picks up her little cousin and twirls her around, the two of them laughing as Isabella's mom walks into the living room to see what the commotion is about.)
Vivian: Pinky~! It's so good to see you~!
(Pinky hugs Vivian happily after putting Isabella down, the ladder of the trio still giggling a tiny bit.)
Pinky: It's good to see you two Aunt Vivian~!
Isabella: Soho, what brings you to Dansville Pinky~?
Pinky: I was hoping to spend some time with my friends and family~!
(Isabella smirks in a semi-mischievous way as they walk inside, Vivians mom continuing into the kitchen to prepare lunch as Isabella looks at Pinky.)
Isabella: And Perry right Pinky~?

(Pinky visibly blushes at the comment furiously, covering her mouth as Isabella snickers.)
Pinky: I-Izzy...!
(Isabella snickers a tiny bit at her own teasing before beginning to laugh as Pinky starts tickling her.)
Pinky: Oh, I'll give you something to laugh about you rascal~!
Isabella: (Laughing) S-Stahap it tickles~! Ah-hah-hah-hah-hah-hah~!
(Isabella starts tickling Pinky as the two get into a tickle fight. Vivian walks into the room to see Pinky laughing and snorting hard as Isabella tickles her now bare feet.
Pinky: EEEYAH-HAH-HAH-HAH- (SNORTS) HAH-HAH- (SNORTS TWICE) -HAH-HAH~! OH-HOH-KAY-HAY-HAY~! YOU-HOUH-HOUH WIH-HIH-HIH-HIH-HIN~! JUST PLEA-HEAH-HEAH-HEAH-HEASE STAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAP~!

(Isabella very slowly stops tickling Pinky as the ladder cries from how hard she's laughing.)
Pinky: AAAAAAAAAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH~! EEH-HEEH-HEEH-HEEH-Heeh... hehehe... whew~!
(Pinky pants as Isabella gives her a hug.)
Isabella: I win~!