Act 1 | Part #1.) We need an Agent Post Haste

(The screen comes from black to a scene in this AU's Ney York City Suburban area as we see a female agent in a 1940's fedora with white skin and semi-dark blonde hair driving to the top of a purple building, a sign in the parking lot entrance reading OWCA. Agent pinky runs inside, holding a folder as she rushes to Major Monogram's office. The agent then bursts through the door, causing Major Monogram and Carl Karl to flinch.)
Agent Pinky: I'm so sorry to bother you Major, I'm sure you are very busy, but this is very important!
Major Monogram: (Looks at Pinky) What is going on Agent Pinky?
(Agent Pinky hands the folder of information to Major Monogram, who opens it and looks at it for 1 second before his jaw drops and his eyes widen simultaneously.)
Agent Pinky: We have high evidence to suggest that Dr. Heinz Doofenshmirtz is working on an Inator that could potentially cause judgement day Major. We must do something immediately however I do not believe any of the current agents, including myself, are qualified enough for the mission.
(Major Monogram regains his composure as he looks at the file for 3 more seconds.)
Agent Pinky: Major Monogram?
(Major Monogram looks up from the file and turns to look at Carl.)
Major Monogram: Carl, go retrieve the P file.
Carl Karl: Yes sir.

(Carl Karl walks out of the room as Major Monogram turns to look at Agent Pinky before getting up.)
Major Monogram: I'm certain you are wondering what agent we need post haste Agent Pinky.
(Agent Pinky looks at Major Monogram, who has turned to face the window.)
Agent Pinky: Most certainty, but there is another thing I'm wondering. If you don't mind me asking-
Major Monogram: (Turns to face Agent Pinky.) I do not.
(Agent Pinky stops speaking for a single second before resuming.)
Agent Pinky: Y-yes, of course. If you don't mind me asking, what is the P file?
(Before Major Monogram begins explaining, Carl returns to the room, holding a file which he places on the desk. Agent Pinky opens the file as Major Monogram begins to explain.)
Major Monogram: The P File is a file on one of OWCA's best agents ever: Perry "Thomason" "Platypus" Flynn-Fletcher, AKA?

(Major Monogram stops speaking as Agent Pinky looks up from the file, her eyes widened and gleaming with excitement and shock as she finishes the thought Major Monogram began.)
Agent Pinky: Agent P...
Major Monogram: Correct.
(The camera pans out the window and over New York City's suburban area until we get the names of every country in the world. The screen fades to black, as too do some of the letters. However, some of the letters remain and begin to arrange themselves as a Leitmotif of "Perry the Platypus" plays as we see the title.)

THE RETURN OF AGENT P.