New Year Special

WARNING: This Chapter contains mature content. Anyone who is uncomfortable with it, please read at your own risk...

Other than that....ENJOY~!!

\\

Chanyeol lying in the bed on his stomach, looked at his Baekhyun A.K.A Husband, sitting at his work table and typing on his laptop. Resting his palms on his cheek, Chanyeol looked at him unbelievable that he's married to Baekhyun.

It's been two months since they got married and Chanyeol's been over the moon to tell that Baekhyun is officially his. He glanced at his ring making him giggle.

He could say that he's been more than happy ever...

But

There's one problem.

Baekhyun has been only working since their marriage.

Chanyeol mentally groaned looking at Baekhyun who was working on his 4th book.

Though a tiny bit of him is excited that his favorite author is gonna come with a new book, and that person being his husband made him feel lucky.

But still started to miss him more, even though they are right next to each other.

With all the wedding planning, Baekhyun had to take a break from his writing, which made his editor lose his mind. But somehow Baekhyun had convinced he'd finish it before the deadline. So Baekhyun became too busy after the marriage.

Every morning Baekhyun heads to his editor for reviewing, and comes back in the evening. He was almost jealous of Baekhyun's Editor.

So they couldn't even go for their honeymoon until Baekhyun finishes his book. Which made Chanyeol almost lose his sanity. He had planned pretty big for it.

Baekhyun had also restricted any physical contact for more than 5 minutes a day, So he can't get distracted.

Chanyeol was bummed that he can't do anything with Baekhyun, Since it's been ages since they last went on a date.

Chanyeol was starting to regret his promise to the older...

Chanyeol rolled on his back and stared at the ceiling. Without realizing Chanyeol let out a huge sigh, gaining the attention of his beloved husband.

Baekhyun quickly stopped typing and turned to see his husband pouting staring at the ceiling.

Is he bored?

Baekhyun thought looking at his giant sprawled on their bed. Baekhyun mentally squealed at how cute Chanyeol was.

Baekhyun too was itching to spend time with Chanyeol, but he knows he needs to control himself If he wants to finish his project.

He was really happy that Chanyeol understands and fully supports him. But he knows Chanyeol too is having a hard time.

Baekhyun glanced at his laptop. His book was almost completed, except for the final revisions. And Baekhyun was pretty excited to tell Chanyeol about it.

After showing the Final version to Suho tomorrow, his Book would be completed.

Fixing his glasses, Baekhyun quickly finished his work and headed towards their bed.

Baekhyun popped his head above Chanyeol, placing a quick kiss on his nose.

Chanyeol was Surprised but quickly smiled seeing Baekhyun's face.

"Are you done?" Chanyeol asked sitting up straight, opening his arms. Baekhyun nodded cuddling closer to Chanyeol's chest. Wearing his glasses made Baekhyun tens times more hot and cute. Chanyeol was trying his best not to devour the person in his arms.