BONUS-2 (Part-1)

Lying on the bed, Beakhyun stared at the ceiling feeling bored. After releasing his third book, Baekhyun thought of taking a short break, but the person he wanted to spend the time with was missing.

Rolling on to his stomach Baekhyun grabbed his phone for any messages from the taller. He checked his last message which still had no reply.

7:00 P.M

Baekhyun huffed grumbling to himself.

"Why is he not messaging me? Is he too busy...?" Baekhyun stared his at wallpaper of them both. His lips pouting.

For the past month Chanyeol had been really busy with his projects, working overnight and leaving early. So Baekhyun rarely sees his boyfriend. Even if Baekhyun does finds the taller in their home, Chanyeol would be knocked out asleep.

And now for the past two weeks Chanyeol hasn't been picking Baekhyun's calls too.

Baekhyun sat up and pulled the pillow beside him close to his chest. Sighing Baekhyun stared at his wallpaper.

 Sighing Baekhyun stared at his wallpaper

"I miss you..."

The sudden doorbell made Baekhyun jolt. Quickly Baekhyun's smile grew wide, expecting to see the younger. Dashing out the room, Baekhyun rushed to the door.

Baekhyun's smile fell as soon as he opened the door. Frowning Baekhyun folded his arms. "Oh it's you..."

"BAEKHYUN!!" Jongdae threw himself onto Baekhyun, grinning wide seeing his friend after a long time.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Baekhyun rolled his eyes annoyed.

Jongdae clicked his tongue. "Yah! At least smile...it's been so long since I saw you!! Aren't you happy to see you Best friend?" Jongdae whined hugging Baekhyun.

"And why do look so pissed? Omo- Did I interrupt you guys again?" Jongdae asked wiggling his eyebrows. Rolling his eyes once again, Baekhyun pushed him off and and went inside.

"Ah waee? Oh wait- Chanyeol is not home?" Jongdae asked looking around.

"No." Baekhyun grumbled and sat on the couch. "He still has work. He's too busy nowadays..." Baekhyun murmured looking down. Jongdae sat next him throwing his arms on around Baekhyun's shoulder.

"Aww do you miss him?" Jongdae asked poking Baekhyun's side. Baekhyun punched his best friend in the gut.

"Why are you here anyways??" Baekhyun asked leaning back on the couch.

Jongdae let out a sigh. "Luhan wanted to buy a gift for Sehun for their 3rd aniversary. So he asked Min for help and they knew I might blabber it to Sehun. So long story short......they abandoned me." Jongdae said pouting. Baekhyun Chuckled.

*Ting*

Hearing the notification bell, Baekhyun quickly picked up his phone.

❤️Yeoliee~❤️
Sorry Baek,
I'll be coming home late...
Make sure to have dinner~