BONUS-2 (Part-2)

"Lets break up." Chanyeol said looking up. His eyes unable to read.

Baekhyun stood completely blank, his smile slowly disappearing.

"Y-Yah!" Baekhyun let out a small laugh. "S-Stop joking around! What's gotten into you?" Baekhyun asked confused and lost. He took one step forward and Chanyeol held his hand to stop him.

"Chanyeol...You are joking right? Yah! This is not funny!!" Baekhyun yelled his voice choked up.

"I don't think...I can be your boyfriend anymore..." Chanyeol said looking down.

Baekhyun felt his heart torn apart.

Did I do something wrong?

What did I do??

Baekhyun was close to tears.

"Why?" Baekhyun asked his voice too hurtful.

"It doesn't feel right anymore..."

Baekhyun felt knees go weak.

"I...don't think I can be just satisfied with us being boyfriends..." Chanyeol said taking a step closer.

"...What?"

"Everytime I look at you, My heart runs like a train." Chanyeol took another step towards the confused boy who was brimming with tears.

"Even when you sleep, you make me a complete mess." Chanyeol chuckled.

"What..What are you saying?"

"I don't think I can- No! I know I can't live without you." Chanyeol stood just a meter apart.

"Out of nowhere...You became my biggest fear. I am so scared that you might not be there next to me when I wake up. I am scared You might get tired of me..."

"I want you in every day of my life. I want you in every minute! Every second of my life!" Chanyeol looked at Baekhyun straight in the eyes.

"For the past two months...I missed you like crazy. I am so sorry I couldn't be with you..." Chanyeol's eyes were turning glassy.

"But...It was all for this day." Chanyeol said smiling. He kneeled down on one knee and held Baekhyun's right hand.

Baekhyun quickly covered his mouth with his free hand. Tears rolling down his cheeks. Realising what's actually happening.

"From the day I've met you...I knew you could be the only one, that I'd want to be with forever. I want to be someone like that for you too... I...I don't wanna loose this chance." Chanyeol spoke his voice getting choked up.

"I love you Baekhyun...I love So much." Chanyeol pulled out a black velvet box from his hoodie pocket.

"So...Byun Baekhyun...Will you break up with me and be my fiance?"

Baekhyun was a crying mess now. He Nodded vigoursly muttering tons of Yeses.

Chanyeol's smile grew wide. He slid the the ring on to Baekhyun's finger, both of their hands still shivering. And Baekhyun too slid the ring onto Chanyeol's finger.

Chanyeol stood up and hugged Baekhyun tight. Pulling back, Chanyeol kissed the brown haired boy.

Baekhyun quickly pulled back frowning and punched the taller on the gut, making Chanyeol groan in pain.

"B-Baekhyun?" Chanyeol yelped. Baekhyun started throwing random punches on Chanyeol's Chest.

"YAH!! DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH SCARED I WAS?!! WHEN YOU- WHEN YOU SAID THAT! I-I-!" Baekhyun screamed crying. Chanyeol hugged him close muttering sorry. Baekhyun cried harder into his chest.