│ xii. THE NAMESAKE

THE FORGE — nwh-post( ASHLEE'S VERSION )

( ASHLEE'S VERSION )

MARGARET'S HANDS WERE AT A SHAKE WHEN SHE OPENED THE DOOR TO TONI'S HOME

MARGARET'S HANDS WERE AT A SHAKE WHEN SHE OPENED THE DOOR TO TONI'S HOME. Upon teleporting there, she had not expecting the woman to live in such a luxury apartment. It was at the highest top of her building and nearly took over a whole floor. Hell, Margaret was a neurosurgeon and she didn't even have a home so grand.

As the brunette entered the home, a mechanical voice whispered through the room. The woman nearly jumped out of her skin upon hearing it. It reminded Margaret shockingly like Tony's Jarvis. "Unknown person entry. Unknown person entry."

Shuffling came from inside the home. "Disable!" The familiar voice she had heard through the phone yelled through her home. "I'm coming- just, give me a sec!"

"Disabling..." the voice paused, "successfully disabled."

"That's so weird it doesn't reg-" a woman, the very same of the contact photo, appeared in the doorway. The calm steps the woman had previously took came to a halt. Instead, her attention had spiked drastically and she stared at Margaret as if she had just committed a great offense. "Who the hell are you?"

Margaret closed her eyes shut and quickly said a prayer to whatever god would take it as serious. Her brain was cognitive as it ran over every possible outcome. One stuck out accordingly. That being the fact each Peter looked different. Of course they shared similarities. But, they all held different bodies, faces, and even ages. It hadn't even occurred to her that the Margaret on this earth would look different! "Okay, uh- hello I am Margaret."