│ vi. IN THE EYE OF A STORM

THE FORGE — nwh-post( ASHLEE'S VERSION )

( ASHLEE'S VERSION )

WITH EVERY CURE SECURE, THEY WERE LEFT TO THEIR OWN DEVICES AS THEY WAITED FOR THEIR SUPERVILLAINS TO ARRIVE

WITH EVERY CURE SECURE, THEY WERE LEFT TO THEIR OWN DEVICES AS THEY WAITED FOR THEIR SUPERVILLAINS TO ARRIVE. Margaret hung from one of the bars, silently thanking younger her for being so obsessed with gymnastics. The two-not-this-earth's Peters stood by, waiting for the action to take place. Attractive Peter stood on a bar, swinging slightly as he looked over his -- not his, but another his -- city. The other stood opposite of them.

The wind whistled in their ears. It was a making of their future fate. The world was turning slowly, and they were going to have to be the ones to put it back on the axis. Margaret, feeling the blood rush to her head, climbed off of the bar she hung upsidedown on. She moved to stand next to Peter as he looked over the city. All the while, Pastor Peter watched them fondly. "It's so weird to me," Margaret began, "How all of these people were once just... normal people living their day-to-day life and just because of one drastic change, their villains now; hated by the world and probably hated by themselves at times."

Peter glanced down at her, "Well, we were all normal people once too. The only difference between us and them is we chose to be the good guys." He looked to the other Peter, "Like max used to be just the sweetest guy --  but that was before he fell into a pool of electric eels."

"That'll do it." Pastor Peter chuckled. Margaret nodded in agreement. Peter's nose scrunched up before he leaned backward on the bar- attempting to pop his back in a place.

Attractive Peter shared a glance with Margaret, who simply shrugged her shoulders. He chuckled. "You alright there, dude?"

"Uh- my back." He told them, "Kinda stiff from all the swinging I guess."

Peter nodded, "Oh yeah I got a little back thing too-"

"Same!" Margaret cheered. Both Peter's turn to her, curiosity playing on their faces. "Oh- well mines because I threw myself off of a cliff in a car. Yeah, I don't do that swinging stuff."

Attractive-Peter's nose scrunched up. "Ow- uh," he faced his friend, "Do you want me to crack it?"

Pastor Peter's eyes lit up, "Yeah, actually. That would be great."

Margaret watched as Attractive Peter went behind Pastor Peter and picked him up. He pounced the man against his body firmly at an attempt to remove the pressure in his back. She held back a loud laugh as the position they were in reminded her much of an adult film -- never mind that.

A small crack echoed through the empty air. Once it had left, Margaret couldn't hold back her laughs anymore. Attractive-Peter turned to her, shaking his head as he sat down near the woman. "This is so cool." He marveled, looking at the two of them. "It's like I have two brothers. S-So you like... making your own web fluid in your body?"

"I'd rather not talk about this."

"no-"

"Are you teasing me?"

"No. No. No!" Peter yelled from on top of them. Margaret noticed he had finally returned from his call with the Bugle. She looked up to him fondly, watching as he waved the box around. He had seemed to let off slightly with the gentle conversation. "We aren't teasing you. It's just -- we can't do that. So naturally, we're curious about how your web situation works- that's all."

"If it's personal, I don't want to pry. It just-"

Pastor Peter cut Attractive-Peter off. "I wish I could tell you. But it's like breathing. Like, I don't do breathing, breathing just happens."

"Actually, some people need a machine to breathe-" Margaret said in a joking tone. "I see it every day. Poor people. No breathing in their body and here you are... what a sad world we live in."

"Not what I meant-"

"Does it just come out of your wrists?' Peter asked, eyes going wide slightly, "Or... does it come out of anywhere else?"

Attractive-Peter turned his head slightly as Margaret began to laugh uncontrollably. Pastor Peter, becoming nervous, nodded, "Only the wrists..."

"You've never had a web block. Cause I run out of webs all the time." Attractive-Peter gushed. He gestured around his wrists as he spoke.

Margaret shook her head slightly, "Yeah, but you also have to make yours in a lab. His is organic, silly."

Deciding to ignore the only woman there, Pastor Peter looked off, "As soon as you said that I was like- Woah yeah, I've had a web block."

"Woahh, why?" Attractive-Peter asked much like a small dog begging for the last treat.

"Exstatensial crisis stuff."

"Yeah don't get me started on that." Attractive-Peter blew air out of his mouth. "Had a couple of those."

As the world went on, more so the three spidermen talking about their own little things, Margaret fell into her own mind. She felt out of place around them. Even so, comforted. She had always been fast to make new friends. It was something she was graced upon as a child- being an extrovert. Her mind was the playground for every acquaintance. But, something about the Peters seemed different. Perhaps it was because they weren't aware of the dangers of this earth they rested on hold. Their worlds were different than hers. They didn't have Thanos nor the avengers by the way they spoke. In a silent way, Margaret began to wish she had been from their world and not this one. Maybe even Attractive-Peter's world. From the way he described it all, it was better than the world she rested on now.

"G-Guys. Do you feel that?" Peter from her world asked, readying himself up for the battle that was inevitably going to take place.

"Yeah."

"Yep!"

"No?" Margaret scrunched her nose as she stood. "Oh yeah- Peter tingle." She had learned to believe people when they prepared to fight. Therefore, she took her swords off of her back. Her stance became ready to fight anything. If she could fight aliens, surely she could take on a lizard.

As the sky began to rumble, Margaret cracked her name and took a sharp breath of air. Beside her, Attractive-Peter tightened up. No one seemed to notice how in an act of desperality, Attractive Peter took Margaret's hand in his own for seeing the man-made of electric once again would bring back memories he had wanted to leave in the past.

The man of electro flew. Vibrations stayed present in his voice in his skin from the power surging through him. When his mouth opened to persuade Peter to hand over the box Strange gave him, Margaret felt a chill go down her spine for this was no longer a game: it was reality.

ASHLEE SPEAKS!

i call this one trying to make Peter and Margaret get as close as possible because uh- ya know... movie ends soon