🍓Like A Brother🍓

Hey guys!
I am Hernando and I'm afraid of nothing!🐀💚
Jk jk it's Maddie again back with another request this time the request is from: yurilover1999

Hey guys!I am Hernando and I'm afraid of nothing!🐀💚Jk jk it's Maddie again back with another request this time the request is from: yurilover1999

Warnings: N/A
So idk how to explain it but it's like a Camilo x GN!Reader (platonic) but at the same time Luisa x GN!Reader (non-platonic). So I hope that's a good explanation along with the photo! So....
enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
POV: NAR (whole story)

"Ughhh Camilo what should I do?!", I say dragging out the "ugh". "Just be yourself! Jeez!", he says. *Y/N gasps while dramatically falls onto his bed* "But myself is awkward and lame! I scare away little kids for god's sake Camilo!", they rant. "But she'll never like me damn it! You don't know because you're like the best looking dude in town okay!", Y/N says. "Take that back or face the consequences!", he says inching closer to Y/N. "Pfttt like what? Are you going to throw me out the window?!", they say, then they realize what Camilo is saying.

"N-no Camilo we can talk about this!", Y/N says, soon after Camilo tackles them back onto the bed. "Camilo NO!", they screech. "Camilo yes~", he says smirking while digging his fingers into Y/N's sides. "CAMILO S-TOP T-H-AT TICKLESSSSSS!!", they scream. "Not until you take that back and say that you're better looking than me~", he says teases while laughing. "OKAY OKAY YOU WIN! YOU WINNN, I AM BETTER LOOKING THAN YOU! NOW STOPPP!", Y/N yells while trying to squirm out of his grasp.

"Hmph!", they pout while wiping a tear from their eye. "What was that? Hm? Does Y/N want a round 2~", he says smirking. "Oh heck no!", they yell while jumping up off the bed. "Okay! Then go find Luisa, bring her to her favorite place, as I assume you know that and just be. your. self.", Camilo says emphasizing the "be yourself". "Alright, alright!", they say walking out of Camilo's room. "Oh! And one more thing! Whatever you do, don't bring up the time where she dropped all of those donkeys on the priest's head." "I know how when you make small talk you bring up anything.", he says. "Okay, okay! I'm off! And thanks for the advice dude!", I yell running off into town.

Part 2 - coming soon

-maddie❤️