✨Partners In Crime✨

Camilo x Fem!Twin Reader (platonic)
Warnings: pranks :)
enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey! Get back here you rascals!!!"

CAMILO POV

"Oh my god, Y/N! You got him with that bucket of water so good!", I say proudly. "Yeah! But he's gonna tell our parents now that he found out who we are!", my twin sister says with a look of worry on her face. "I think we should take a break from pranks.", she says. "Wait! But you're my partner in crime!", I say trying to convince her. "But-well alright, but now we should go prank Isabela!", she says grinning. "Yeah! Great idea partner!"

TIMESKIP *at casita*

*up in Camilo's room*

Y/N POV

"So what's the plan Y/N/N?", Camilo asks. "Hm maybe we should sneak into her room and make flower and bush statues of rats and chickens :).", I say giggling. "Heyyy that's actually another great idea! Wow you're almost as good as me!", he says smirking. "Whatever, let's just do it before she gets back!", I say. "Okay okay take a chill pill!", he says putting his hands up defensively. "I already did.", I say smiling sarcastically."

", TIMESKIP *after they finish the statues*

ISABELA POV

"Hm hm, time to go take a beauty nap!", I say smiling to myself. *hears talking and laughing coming from her room* 'Hm? Who's in my bedroom?', I say quietly while propping my ear up against the wooden door.

NAR POV

As Isabela listens through her door she hears, "Yeah! Haha these statues really do look like rats and chickens Y/N/N!", Camilo says laughing. 'Oh no those little brats did not!', Isabela thinks to herself as she busts through the door raging.

CAMILO POV

"You little brats!", Isabela screams, horrified by the sight in front of her. I mean for a perfectionist it was a bit um out of whack. For instance, her "perfect poses" statues were replaced by far, way better rat and chicken shaped ones! See not so bad, at least that's what me and Y/N thought. "Oh sh- Y/N/N run for it!", I yell dodging Isa's vines. Y/N starts laughing like a maniac after we escape into my room.

Y/N POV

"Oh my fudging god Cami! That was hella funny!", I say cracking up. "I know right, her face though!", he says while hilariously mocking prima Isa's facial expressions. We laugh our asses off for six minutes straight eventually calming down.

CAMILO POV

"I told you sis, if you just relax you'll have a blast! Just trust me!", I say holding up my hand for a high five. "I guess it's because we're....", she says grinning.

NAR POV

The two twins high five each other saying, "Partners in Crime!".

"Partners In Crime"

-maddie