God intensely desires to have you

Does the Scripture mean nothing to you that says, "The Spirit that God breathed into our hearts is a jealous Lover who intensely desires to have more and more of us"? - James 4:5 (TPT)

One of the greatest things to discover is the Love of God for Mankind. What is it about man that God would send His only Son to die for you and I on that cross? Most of us know that Jesus died for us, but I am afraid we haven't yet received in our spirit what that means.

And the Lord God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living being. - Genesis 2:7 (NKJV)

It wasn't a mistake that God breathed into man. So when the bible says, "The Spirit that God breathed into our hearts." What does that mean? The scripture reminds us that God actually breathed into us. And that breath made man become a living being. We are special to God. A lot of times, we try to prove our worth to people. There is nothing to prove. God chose us over the many creatures that He created. 

He made the cattle. The beasts. The birds. And all the animals that you can think of. But of man, the bible says, "And the Lord formed the man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils."  Why? Why would God release a part of Him in us? Well, because we matter to Him. And that's why Jesus came to save mankind. You'd think after Adam messed up, that'd be it. But God had another idea. He intensely desires to have you. 

                                                         Man became a living being 

After God breathes into the nostrils of the man, we read that he became a living being. God wants man to live and not to exist. I believe the two have different meanings. God created us so much like Him that a part of Him can exist in us. We are the only ones of God's creation that could take His form. Even when Jesus came to this world. He came as a man. He didn't come as anything else. But He came in the form of a man. And as a man, He defeated the enemy. When we choose to see ourselves the way God sees us, that's when we learn how to truly live. Anything else is a lie. Birds don't fly because they are birds. Birds fly because God created them for flight. That's the difference. Birds fly because God meant for them to fly. 

                                                     Why did God create us?

And they heard the []sound of the Lord God walking in the garden in the []cool of the day, and Adam and his wife hid themselves from the presence of the Lord God among the trees of the garden. - Genesis 3:9 (NKJV)

God created us for fellowship with Him. The bible says, "And they heard the sound of the Lord God walking." If you are like me and like to visualize a bit, this is quite epic. God actually came down to see what was going on. Adam and Eve enjoyed fellowship with God so much that He could just walk in and talk with them. Isn't that what everyone is seeking? To talk to God and commune with Him? This is exactly what man desires. Man has a strong desire to be connected to the Divine. It's the reason why there are so many religions. Man continues to search for something he cannot find. And that's why you can have so many Christians who love God and yet are unsatisfied with life. We have to learn to understand that we cannot live without God. God breathed in us. We are connected to Him. And that's how come we can feel His presence when we pray. No other creature (creation) can experience God's love but us.

                                                     God understands better than we understand ourselves

In all their affliction He was []afflicted,
And the Angel of His Presence saved them;
In His love and in His pity He redeemed them;
And He bore them and carried them
All the days of old. - Isaiah 63: 9 (NKJV)

God understands us better than we understand ourselves. We are never alone. That's the beauty of knowing God and having a relationship with Him. He always wants us to be with us. He always wants us to make our lives easier. The bible says, "In all their affliction He was afflicted." The next time we feel pain and hurt, let's remember that we Holy Spirit who feels our pain to the very degree that we feel it. And He then can comfort us because He truly understands. Knowing this can help us know something about God. And that is, He cares for us.

A lot of times when we have challenges, we question the existence of God. But we cannot and should live our lives like that. Of course God exists. He exists in our hearts. The bible tells us that God dwells in us. He doesn't just live with us. But we have the presence of God that indwells in us. That's so beautiful. 

The bible says, "In His love and in His pity He redeemed them." God brings us to Himself in love. Even when we are deep in sin, He brings us back to Himself in Love. God draws us to Himself in His love. And that's why God's Love is the greatest love that anyone can ever receive. 

Do you believe that God planned out your life? When we are stuck and seem to have no solution to the many problems that we do have, let's remind us this truth: God loves us and intensely desires us. We can choose to be calm and receive God as our Father and as our guide.   

                                                          Inscribed on the palms of God 

"Never! Can a mother forget her nursing child?
Can she feel no love for the child she has borne?
But even if that were possible,
I would not forget you!
16 See, I have written your name on the palms of my hands.
Always in my mind is a picture of Jerusalem's walls in ruins. - Isaiah 49:15-16 (NLT)

Can you imagine that God inscribed you on His palms? To be inscribed is quite something. This tells me that God is always thinking about us. He loves us more than we could ever imagine. That's why the Love of God cannot be understood. Nothing can separate us from the love of God. He is always thinking about us. He is always wondering about us. He is always looking at ways to bring us to Himself. 

The bible says, "Always in my mind is a picture of Jerusalem." We are always in God's mind. Knowing this makes us secure in God's Love. Everyone wants to be desired. Everyone wants to be thought of as the most amazing. And yet, we don't see that God already thinks of us in like that. We only need to receive His Love.