round 2 / final

"Time for round 2"

Stephen amused himself.

He grabbed the blindfold off of hosuh and then used it as a mask, except for his nose since he had to breath. When Stephen was done with that, he walked behind hosuh and picked up two items. Hosuh's heart sank when he heard what sounded like two drills going off.

Stephen walked in front of hosuh and made sure he saw what he was going to use.

Stephen's hands were definitely drills, but they looked like disc shaped items at the end of it. That was only one of them, the other one had a brush at the end. Not a makeup or hairbrush, just a paint brush. A small one to be more specific.

Hosuh tried to back away from these torture devices but he already knew from the beginning that he was a gonner. Stephen smirked and walked up to hosuh, slowly just to raise his fear a lot more. Hosuh's eyes shut tight when stephen was about to make contact with him, but when hosuh didn't feel anything, he opened his eyes to see if stephen was going to do anything.

He wasn't until he opened his eyes to see. Hosuh was suddenly hit by one drill making contact with his stomach, hosuh then burst with laughter as the drill turned on and then the drill going for one of his armpits. Making this situation louder than it already was.

Stephen didn't think this would work, but apparently it did. Stephen went on a little longer then went to go and grab the oil, when he came back he dumped a good amount in his palms and put it on hosuh's chest, sides, stomach and ribs. He didn't spread it around as he knew the drills would do the job better and funner. Not for hosuh though, at least that's what stephen thought.

Stephen then walked back around to grab an identical drill with the same end as the one with the disc at the end, hosuh just whimpered and tensed up. Trying to back away again.

"Hosuh you should know by now and then that backing away isn't saving your life"
Stephen mentioned.

Hosuh glared at him then started cackling and screaming when Stephen laid the drills on him.

One on his left set of ribs, the other on the lower right side of his body.

Hosuh was shortly back in his uncontrollable laughter just like from earlier, but two times worse.

Hosuh obviously couldn't say anything otherwise he would have begged, but stephen knew full well he didn't like this stuff.

*i mean he's begging for a reason, so obviously he wants me to stop*

Stephen thought.

Soon Stephen started switching places on his midsection, while teasing him.

"Here and here and here.....oh! And how about here~"
Stephen joked and teased as he swiftly moved the tools around his body, which seemed to tickle hosuh a lot more effectively then he expected.

Hosuh squirmed and screamed so loud that he ended up sounding like a girl.

"Look at that, hosuh just became a girl from being tickled"

Stephen giggled.

When stephen hit all the spots in the front, he pulled down hosuh's makeshift mask to breath.

"Just so you know hosuh, i only pull down your mask to breath. So take in as much air as you can in the meantime" Stephen stated.

Hosuh shakily nodded his head and whie hes catching his breath, stephen walked back