round 1

Vague and heaviness, that's how hosuh felt when his consciousness came back to him.

When he opened his eyes, he found himself blinded by some rag.

Most likely a blindfold: he thought. He also realized he was sitting down on a chair.

His arms were tied above his head and his head hung. He tried shifting and moving to get free but all that came to life was the sound of chains rattling above him.

"Believe me hosuh, anything that you do is just nothing but hair-raising for you"

Stephen spoke from behind.

Hosuh stopped his frantic act and tried to sound stern, though he sounded more afraid.

"Stephen, what's going on? Why am I tied up?"
Hosuh was full of confusion and fear.

Stephen didn't answer and hosuh heard chains rattling and pulling and then he was suddenly pulled higher off the ground, to the point where he was on his feet.

He heard the chair behind him get pulled from behind him to an unknown spot.

Stephen walked over to the basement door and flicked on the light.

Hosuh still couldn't see a thing, so the blindfold was probably thick or folded in itself.

Hosuh asked the same question and this time Stephen finally responded.

"Just a little something to remember me by"

Stephen replied, knowing it wasn't the answer hosuh was looking for.

"That doesn't really answer my question stephen"

Hosuh was starting to feel more angry and less uneasy.

"Why are you so upset hosuh?"
Stephen calmly asked, walking up to hosuh.

"Because your not answering my question"

Hosuh replied, now sounding less angry and now more concerned.

He was trying to process why Stephen was acting weird, and why he was tying him up.

What did he do to deserve this? Or whatever he was going to endure.

"Well to answer your question for real this time: your tied up because this is payback for what you did to me half a year ago"

Stephen recalled.

Hosuh was dumb founded for a few moments, but remembered what stephen was talking about.

"Look stephen you know it was daniel's idea, he told me to do it"

Hosuh reasoned, he knew reasoning would never change Stephen's mind but what else could he do really. Yelling wouldn't do anything either.

Stephen chuckled, then walked a little closer to hosuh.

"Yeah but you did most if not all of the work, so I'd say you deserve whatever I have coming to ya" Stephen spoke with sarcasm and playfulness.

Stephen walked behind hosuh and placed his hands on hosuh's sides, not wanting anymore chit chat. Hosuh started to talk but Stephen was already tracing his fingers up and down his sides.