set up/awaking from slumber

Stephen had been pondering about what would be a good prank, he and hosuh were dating and sense hosuh decided to prank Stephen half a year back, he wanted sweet revenge.

He wasn't the brightest bulb in the box when it came to coming up with a plan.

But the thought that came to him now, was perfect in his case. Hosuh was out of the house for the day, so he had time to set up his evil plan. Stephen walked outside to the shed behind their house and grabbed a blind fold and went back inside to find some sleeping pills that Stephen knew worked really well. He grabbed a glass from the cabinet and put some warm water in it to dissolve the pills faster. Once dissolved he put away the pills and waited for hosuh to come back. In the meantime he decided to play a game to pass the time.

Once hosuh had stepped through the door, he was almost instantly greeted by his boyfriend, stephen. Hosuh was almost surprised and was about to say something until Stephen lifted a cup of water in front of his face, with ice cubes surfacing atop the water.

"What's this for? I'm not that thirsty, despite it being summer and all"

Hosuh asked, unaware of what Stephen was planning.

"Oh just something to freshen up your day after a hard days work"

Stephen almost jokes.

"Stephen you know it's sunday and i'm not the one that works, its you"

Hosuh corrected.

"I know i just like to say that"

Stephen replied with a smile.

"Of course you do"

Hosuh said sarcastically.

Taking the cup from Stephen's hands and bringing it up to his lips.

Every second hosuh took drinking, the second stephen's energetic eagerness rises higher and higher. When hosuh was done he set the cup down and sighed. He had drunk the whole cup and Stephen was quite surprised by this.

"So what do you want to do, i have nothing planned so anything you want to do is fine with me"

Hosuh asked, stretching his limbs.

Stephen knew the pills would take effect sooner or later, so he had to think of t=something that would waste energy on him, or something that would pass time.

"How about we watch a movie or something? I mean we could watch a disney movie"

Stephen suggested, trying to make this quick.

"Ok, let me get comfortable first and change clothes since these ones are getting uncomfortable" hosuh replied, taking his shoes off along with his jacket.

*just you wait hosuh, soon you will regret what you have done to me*

Stephen thought with slight anger and insanity.

When hosuh was walking back into the living room,

stephen was filled with excitement.

Nothing special, just a white turtleneck sweater with a pear of shorts.

The thing stephen also noticed was that hosuh's hair was a bit damp and it was down.

Not up in its usual ponytail.

"You took a shower? That fast?"

Stephen questioned, forgetting what was on his mind.

"Yeah, i needed it"

Hosuh answered. Putting his hair back in its usual style.

Hosuh walked over to the couch next to Stephen and leaned against him.

Stephen wrapped his arm around him as housh did the same.

"What Disney movie are we watching?"

Hosuh spoke slightly tired.

Stephen could tell that the drugs were kicking in at this point.

"I have not picked one yet since i figured i could actually let you pick one for once"

Stephen said, handing the remote over to hosuh.

Hosuh looked at Stephen then back at the remote, shrugged, then searched through the section of movies on disney+, scanning carefully. Once hosuh picked a movie that looked interesting, he set the remote down and cuddled with Stephen to relax.

**********************************************************

When they reached through most of the movie, hosuh had fallen unconscious.

Stephen had taken notice and turned off the tv and put on the blindfold that was sitting on the nightstand, he wrapped it around hosuh's eyes and tightened it as best as he could without waking him. He knew he would be in deep sleep so he wasn't really worried about him waking at this point. He picked up hosuh and made his way down the stairs to the basement.

Once hosuh was ready, he waited for him to wake up.