Your quirk info

Okay so you know that when you touch a person or an item you can turn into them or that. But here are the  weaknesses that can be caused..

If you haven't gain that much touch from  and item, or person..you could lose strength or if you stay a item or person for to long, it could damage your body.

Any damage done to your body when you are in, someone else's form will have affect one them. Your kind of like a human voodoo doll.

You have a limit to how long you can stay as a human form or item form. Which is based  off how much energy you have. It doesn't make sense? Okay basically let's say you get 9 hours, and you decide to transform into someone or something. You could stay as someone for like a good 2 hours. You can form back into yourself if you want.

Another example let's say you haven't eaten all day but you got a good amount ofof sleep..you can stay as that person or item for a good amount of time, but you'll be very weak, which means you won't be able to use the person quirk, or if you are item you won't be able to move much as that item or do as the item would do naturally.

So let's say you turn into a Toaster(idk why you would turn into a toaster) you'll be able to pop toast our but the toast will not cooked, Okay how about a more realistic translation. You turned into a wine bottle you can't move, or say anything, you will act as a real wine bottle also it will take you much longer to transform into the item.

It's the same thing if you ate and didn't get any GOOD sleep.

You can copy people quirk when you transform into them. But you do not get any info on what there quirk is unless you've observed it.

This quirk is very random I am aware..Not to mention this book is low-key shitty but I'm still gonna continue a, chapter will be coming out today after I finish my homework ♡