16, help her cross the line

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

⿻ RINDOU

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

⿻ RINDOU.

for the first time since your appearance at bonten, rindou has made you shut up. technically, it's something he should internally celebrate for, but right now... he's not so sure. if he likes you and told you about it, that would've been your reaction. you would've walked out on him without a care for what he said. you would've left without hesitations, without even thinking oh, did i hurt him? maybe i should apologize.

but it's not news to know that you're not that kind of person. at least, not when it involves him.

the thought could only make him sigh, maybe he deserves that for being a jerk. he's the one who made your experience in bonten terrible, after all. still, in his defense, it was fun messing with you. now, that's more of haitani ran or sanzu haruchiyo's thing (you know, ruining people's days) and it's totally unlike rindou to act as such, but alas, he finds great amusement in seeing your reactions and hearing your responses. however, of course, it's not him to ever admit that.

"rindou. . . ?"

the referred man looks up from his untouched plate, catching the gaze of a beautiful woman in front of him. right, he completely forgotten that he's on a date. how could he, when he's the one who went back to that grocery store and asked her out like it's the most normal thing in the world? well, the answer's simple. because his brain is currently malfunctioning with the amount of thoughts revolving around you.

oh, fuck me.

he's not even sure why the woman is still here, all smiles and everything. if he was her, he would've stood himself up. he didn't even pay her a compliment before asking her out, didn't give her a chance to even know him nor said anything else before wooing her with a can i take you out on a date? it's also a mystery why she agreed. it was obvious that haitani rindou was just being heisty and desperate – but here she is. staying, smiling, even though the date was (and this is an understatement) boring.

and rindou is not that good in remembering names. he wishes it's valid to make this as an excuse because my god, he doesn't know what gutter his head was in when she introduced herself – but he knows he's just trying to reason out. 

﹟CROSS THE LINEजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें