Chapter 8

Egbert returned to his dead body, with new found powers!

"Time to end this!" He yelled to Neil. The crowd erupted. Lemon.exe looked over to Egbert. "How cute, he's-"

Egbert leaped forward and began to brutally brutualitize him into a brutal pulp. 

"You think your so smart?" Neil asked.

"You're*." Egbert said as he epicly dabbed. BOOM BOOM BOOM! The crowd went crazy, wth even Olivia Rodrigo coming down to watch the fight. The news quickly spread around town about the fight. 

People from all over the world were coming to watch the fight. That girl from the icicle tiktok, Drake, Kanye, Snoop Dogg, noobus_idkDogggooooooo, the monster from Hawaii Part 2, Jack Skellington, Phineas, Ferb, Perry and Doof (on their honeymoon, read my other story for context), Knuckles from Sonic, Jared ferwilikens roblox games, Horton the elephant, Doctor Dre, Eminem's evil twin, Taylor Swift, all 3.1415 minions, Chris Pratt, Irama, Iron Man, DanTDM, Markiplier, and every family guy and simpsons character. 

"This is gonna be so epic!" Jared ferwilikens said. The two began to fight once again, as the crowd decibel level doubled! 3000 DB! No human could stand it! Everyone in the stand was plugging their ears from the sound, but Egbert and Neil were used to it. Just then, the stadium rumbled. A sickening sound came rising from below their feet. Everyone in the stands ran because they knew what was coming. (haha that's what she said)

Neil and Egbert stayed.

They must fight until the end. 

Uppercut! KABLAM-O!!! Left jab! ZIP ZAP ZOP!!! Block! KABLOOEY!!! The fight raged on. Blood was spewing out of everywhere. 

Suddenly the ground brusted out from beneath them. The two knew why everyone had run. Lemon.exe quaked in his boots as he looked up at it. 

"It's- it's..." He stammered.

"FREDDY FAZBEAR!!!!!!!"