Qoutes 10

"Love doesn't mean that you need to have a boyfriend/girlfriend, because whatever how much you need a pair, bestfriend is still the best partner ever."

"I keep my status single and free, until someone prove me that he deserves to be my one and only."

"Men are more mindful of wrongs than of benefits." - proverb

"I am who am I today because of the choices I made yesterday."

"Love is not about how many days, months or years you've been together, it's about how much you love each other everyday, even if your not together."

"maybe love is like the sun and the moon. Maybe they are not meant for now, but someday they'll be together whhen eclipse happens."

"Most people will text faster if they like the person they are texting."

"In life you can buy gifts but not love, you can fake smile but not happiness, you can lie to others but not to yourself, and you can buy a companion but never a true person."

"Sometimes it's better to have someone who disagree with you than to have someone who's 50% agree with you."

"A boy's eye is faster than google in searching for a beautiful girl in a crowd. But a girl's heart is slower than a turtle in forgetting a boy she loved."

"Every little smile can touch somebody's heart. No one is born happy but all of us are born with the ability to create happiness."

"Providing happiness isn't seen on how many times you laughed. But it's finding that sensible reason everytime you smile."

"My love for my special someone is like a circle. It has no sides to be broken, no ends to be ended & no angles to be measured."

"Sometimes, you just can't tell anybody how you really feel. Not because you don't know why, not because you don't know your purpose, not because you don't trust them. But because you can't find the right words to make them understand."

"A relationship doesn't nees any promises, terms & conditions. It only needs two wonderful persons, one who can trust and one who can understand."

"One day you will be surprised, to see yourself smiling at the thought of caring for someone so much. Who used to be just an ordinary person to you before."

"Ang tubig lumalabo kapag may halong lupa. Ganun din sa pag-ibig, lumalabo kapag may lumalanding hampaslupa."

"They say that happiness is a choice, I guess it's not. We all want to be happy but sometimes the situation won't allow us to be."

"I hate being second to those I put first."

"The truth is always better than thousand lies, the truth will hurt you, but lies can destroy you."

"There is no better test of man's integrity than his behavior when he is wrong."

"You'll know if the person really cares when he/she asks you what's wrong and when you tell him/her nothing he/she stays there, waiting for the real reason."

"Seeing boys play with little kids is probably one of the most attracive things ever."

"No matter how many times people try to criticize you, the best revenge is to prove them wrong."

"The greatest test of faith is when you don't get what you want, but still you are able to say, thank you lord."

"Naruto once said: People become stronger not because they know a lot of special techniques. But because they have a special someone to protect."

"The most difficult decision I've made so far in my life is when I'm too tired to hold on, but too inlove to let go."

"We met for a reason, either you're a blessing or a lesson."

"No matter how serious life gets, you will consequently need the company of idiots. Whom you can completely act stupid with."

"Be thankful for the bad things in life. For they open your eyes to the good things you weren't meant paying attention before."

"Find someone worth your tears, your laughter and your heart. someone that loves you as much as you love them."

"Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey-bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward."

"Some people like to say, you're too young to know what love is. That's not true. I know God, therefore I know love."

"In human's life, you can never see the worth of a person unless he is gone. And if he is gone you'll ask yourself, What if and If only."

"I care about you. Don't you ever take that fact for granted."

"A good life is when you smile often, dream big, laugh alot and realize how blessed you are for what you have."

"It's not wrong to cry when you can't take the pain already. Remember; Even clouds cry when they can't carry the rain anymore."

"Actions without telling is a feeling not confirmed, and words without showing are considered lies."

"Learn to value the people around you, because once you lose someone, it is never exactly the same person who comes back."

"A true couple ca manage their relationship to stay together. And if something was broken, they fix it, not throw it away."

"One of the qualities I like about my friends is that they're very sentimental. 1% pang senti and 99% pang mental."

"The perfect guy is not the one who has the most money or the most handsome one you'll meet. He is the one who knows how to make you smile and will take care of you each and everyday until the end of time."

"Everytime I quit, it doesn't mean I give up, it only means I just have to let go of what I think is enough."

"Never say you can't, when you never tried doing it. Its better to fail by trying than failing by missing the chance of trying."

"Relationships these days are harder because conversations become texting, arguments become phone calls, and feelings become status updates."

"Love is too short to stay inlove with only one person. So move on and find someone who deserves you more."

"Hate me, curse me but that won't make you greater than me."

"The more you say, the less people remember." -Francois Fenelon

"In love you can make mistakes, but the biggest mistake you could ever do is to give up someone you love and say, It's for the best."

"I smile not because I forgot the pain. But because I already accepted the things that I can't change."

"You don't have to be the best to make somebody love you. Always remember that being simple is the most perfect way to make someone fall for you."

"Not all we wanted is given to us like the ideal person to be with, it may not turn out the way we expected but at the end you'll see that what you have is better than what you wanted."

"Don't be just like cigarettes. Don't let people buy you when they need you and step on you when they're  done using you."

"Showing effort is not always showing love, because loving someone is not an effort. It's a matter of sharing what you really feel without getting tired."

"It is better to earn recognition without getting it that to get recognition without earning it."

"Most of the time, I want to be alone. Because eventhough nobody's there to save me, atleast I know that no one's gonna hurt me."

"Yung tipong sayo love story na sa kanya toy story palang pala."

"You'll never to be able to hide what you feel. Maybe you can always deny, but actions don't lie."

"How do you measure sadness? It's not just the amount of tears that had fallen, but how many times you faked a smile just to show them that you're fine."

"Pride can make you feel strong, but never make you feel happy."

"You will never meet the perfect one, but you may find the perfect love from an imperfect someone."

"Matuto kang magsalita sa kanya pag nasasaktan ka na, hindi yung mananahimik ka tapos sa iba todo kwento ka."

"Be yourself, because nowadays being different isn't different anymore."

"There's no right or wrong when one chooses to be happy. It's just a battle between one's own happiness and the judgement of others."

"There are tulips in my garden, there are tulips in the park, but nothing is more beautiful than our two lips meeting in the dark."

"Moving on is not forgetting someone, it's accepting that what you had is over."

"Feelings & emotions change, but it doesn't mean that if you don't feel something to each other anymore, the love has gone, if love were only feelings, then there's no such thing as lasting."

"Honest hearts produce honest actions."

"Find someone who will ruin your lipstick not your mascara."

"Sometimes the eyes can say more than the mouth."

"Ignoring someone in a planned manner will increase tendency to miss that person and to push yourself to be with that person more." - Reader's Digest

"If you worked hard, then everything will be fine." - TaeMin