Qoutes 2

"People say you are crazy when you smile alone with no reason but they never know it's the real smile with the sweetest reason."

"Girls have uncountable crushes, but only one guy remains in her heart."

"The greatest mistake we make are the risks we don't take."

"A jealous girlfriend is a faithful girlfriend."

"A sweet scene is when you fall asleep on his shoulder, and he doesn't move 'coz your comfort is more important than his own."

"When you keep on finding someone better, you will also keep on leaving someone who might be the best."

"The worst feeling is pretending you don't care about something, when really its all you seem to think about."

"Stop looking for perfect partners, just find someone who knows how lucky they are when they have you."

"The best way to love someone is to be just their friend, and wait until they realize that they need you to be more than that."

"If you love someone, don't lie , open up, be honest. No secrets."

"Never expect, never assume, never ask and never demand. Just let it be, cause if it's meant to be, it will happen the way you want to be."

"Butterflies don't know the color of their wings but human eyes know how beautiful it is. Likewise you don't know how good you are but others can see that you are special."

"Never leave the person who understand you more than anyone else, someone who you can talk to about everything and someone who will stand next to you even with your unwanted attitudes. Treasure the one who accepts and loves every bit of you."

"If you have choices, choose tthe best. If you have no choice, do the best."

"Love means waiting 'til you see each other again. And prove that the feelings always exist even if distance contradicts."

"I Trust You is a better compliment than I Love You because you may not always trust the person you love but you can always love the person you trust."

"Love is not finding a hand that perfectly fits yours. It's finding the one who is willing to hold your hand no matter how unfit it may be."

"Don't push yourself to be right in everything. Because sometimes, being wrong makes you a better person."

"Life has a lot of great options but you don't have to pick the best, just pick whatever makes you really happy and it will be the best one."

"Its hard to wait around ffor something that you know might never happen, but its even harder to give up when you know its everything you want."

"Being single is fun but being committed to the person you truly love is happiness."

"The secret of closeness is concern. The secret of love is sacrifice. The secret of happiness is giving. And the secret of life is God."

"Everything that happened once may never happen again. But everything that happened twice will surely happen for the third time."